What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Other than OKC, has anyone seen the 2 versions of the KD elites? There seem to be more pairs of the black socks on ebay now than just a week ago so I'm hoping that means they are popping up at FL and/or Champs?

Other than OKC, has anyone seen the 2 versions of the KD elites? There seem to be more pairs of the black socks on ebay now than just a week ago so I'm hoping that means they are popping up at FL and/or Champs?

They were here and gone already in Milwaukee, WI. Would imagine you will start to see 'em on web-based retailers soon.

Recent pickup

I like em

Need Those Lebron and KD Elites ASAP :nerd:

*Just Got A Text Back From The Manager At My Local HOH..... KD Elites Sold Out In 1 Day Apparently.... We Are Talking About SOCKS Right???? :smh:

**Just Called Over To Another Local FTL And They Had 5 Or 6 Pairs Left... Not Taking Any Chances So Had Them Put My Pair On Hold Till I Can Get Over There And Pick Them Up Tomorrow... Can't Believe I'm Saying This About Some Damn SOCKS :lol:

Last edited:
Not really a sock guy. But I have 2 questions/requests:

Does anyone know where I could find the Lebron 9 china elite socks with the 'dragon' design? (I'm assuming they are sold out, but any reseller websites?)
and...
I saw someone with a pair of socks that had the lettering 'nike' with a swoosh underneath it. Anywhere I could scoop em up?

Thanks and sorry if i'm being completely oblivious.

Not really a sock guy. But I have 2 questions/requests:

Does anyone know where I could find the Lebron 9 china elite socks with the 'dragon' design? (I'm assuming they are sold out, but any reseller websites?)

and...

I saw someone with a pair of socks that had the lettering 'nike' with a swoosh underneath it. Anywhere I could scoop em up?

Thanks and sorry if i'm being completely oblivious.

Answer to question is: they were probably customs.

My local champs slowly but surely is selling some 2 layer elite socks.. I'm waiting for the right color way to pop up..

Back
Top Bottom