What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Grabbed A Couple Of The XMas Joints Today......... Will Swoop KD's Tomorrow

Last edited:
sup guys, anyone have any info on these socks?

i bought some sb lebron slides this week and the seller threw in these socks to sweeten the deal.
He claimed that they were released at HOH miami only or something.
they feel kinda weird compared to normal elites, they feel "wet" kinda.

are there real? fake? ever seen this colorway?

inside the sock, it looks a normal basic white/black nike elites

sup guys, anyone have any info on these socks?

i bought some sb lebron slides this week and the seller threw in these socks to sweeten the deal.

He claimed that they were released at HOH miami only or something.

they feel kinda weird compared to normal elites, they feel "wet" kinda.

are there real? fake? ever seen this colorway?

inside the sock, it looks a normal basic white/black nike elites

yeah those are the sublimated dyed elites. When they are in the process of printing them, the socks get compressed under a lot of pressure, making it thinner and bigger. They were at Unkwn i believe (lebrons store)

Anyone else that can't wear elites with certain shoes because they make your foot to wide? Espically with the KD V and Penny V. Sucks because .5 size up in kd are too long for me. Anyone have suggestion on how to make them little thinner?

got my pair of the KD socks, and some of the jade socks. Good job champs, the one time I check you, you actually have something

@eastbay rep any info on elite backpack restock? Any new colors?
We are expecting to receive new colorways and new shipments in towards the end of February for this product. Please check back around that time for more information.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

whats the sku for the red and gray 2nd from right? and also the sku for the lebrons at the top of the page?

Last edited:
@eastbay rep actually one more ? , what colors? Thanks
We are expecting to receive a shipment in for the colors black/black/white, anthracite/anthracite/university red, midnight navy/black/white, and sports red/sport red/white.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

@eastbay rep thanks for all your help its much apreciated! is it possible there be any outher colors? like orange?

whats the sku for the red and gray 2nd from right? and also the sku for the lebrons at the top of the page?

Those were the platinum elites that dropped early this year. I think they're all sold out at retail locations now... My guess is eBay would be your best bet...

@eastbay rep thanks for all your help its much apreciated! is it possible there be any outher colors? like orange?

We do not have information available on the color orange, but if we do receive this information, we will let you know. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

Back
Top Bottom