What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I got the Kobe8System socks. The design pattern on the back looks weird when I tried them with other shoes. They're designed to align with the stripes on the back of the Kobe 8.

I stopped by both HOH's in Miami and the other stores in the same mall and I got the last pair of the New Kobe's as the pic above. They were sold out Everywhere on the KD's and the Xmas Lebrons where at a few places, those shouldn't be hard to get.

Got some red/whites, blk/reds, white/reds for Christmas. :pimp: not fond of the price tag, but can't say no to a gift.

My HOH had about 4 or 5 pair in black not sure of size. I know im newer member but I can help someone out if they want a couple pairs

Picked up the Kobe's and KD's in grey and black respectively. Also have over 40+ pairs total so any questions, I got you. Haven't worn the Kobe's or two layers yet, but once I do I'll post a review, because the Kobe's are made of almost a completely different material from normal elites.

Picked up the Kobe's and KD's in grey and black respectively. Also have over 40+ pairs total so any questions, I got you. Haven't worn the Kobe's or two layers yet, but once I do I'll post a review, because the Kobe's are made of almost a completely different material from normal elites.
Where did you get the Kobe's?

pics of the grey?

Does anybody know where I can get these? Trying to get a pair to match my white Oregon TR1's. Maybe without the black though. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom