What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Anyone know where they print these custom elite socks like in this video. 

http://www.customelites.com/collections/nike-elite-socks

You're welcome. 

Thanks. Repped. That price though. 
sick.gif

Rockemsocks.com is more reputable. I don't really recommend that site..
Yeah Rock em apparel has a better site and is more well marketed as a brand, where as custom elites is sort of just freelance work, they both have good designs if you want a specific design then custom elites can do one for you, but it's easier to buy from rockemapparrel because they restock more frequently than other elite sock websites.

I thought id ask here instead of making a thread out of it, but does nike even make good, thick ankle height socks anymore? all I see are super thin, super low cut ones with some strange weaving in the middle. those things have to be a joke. sigh.

now I havent bought socks in many years, and the current crop is wearing out and I need to replace them, but I cant find anything suitable locally.

all I want are plain white, thick (3-4x thicker than this elite stuff) ankle height (normal height, not low cut) socks that will fit 11-12 without being tight. any brand will do btw. help me out nt!

Last edited:
Is this an ultimate sock thread...or just nike elite socks.

Because I need to find camo socks...

There's a lot of camo socks out there, but I need the perfect kind of camo, and that my friend is not it 
roll.gif

My boy got 2 right feet on 2 different pairs of elites. I told him its time to stop buying them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom