What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

@eastbay rep ib just black or white and grey to? And anyone?, is the grey grey/black or grey/blue
We are expecting to receive three colorways. One will be Black/Team Orange/Light Photo Blue, another will be White/Team Orange/Light Photo Blue, and the last one will be Ice Blue/Squadron Blue/Team Orange.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Eastbay, are you getting any new colors of the Lebron elite socks in? And will you be getting the black version of the Nike Kay Yow socks?

if anyone's in the sacramento area, champs at the galleria in roseville had a few grey kobe elites

Eastbay, are you getting any new colors of the Lebron elite socks in? And will you be getting the black version of the Nike Kay Yow socks?

We expect to receive several colorways Mid-January and sometime at the end of February, so please check back closer to these dates for specifics. We do not expect to receive the Kay Yow version though. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

Missed out on the white and black KDs need a restock asap lol Hopefully I can find a pair around my way soon. Been looking for these for a while now!!

anybody know the name and where i can find these socks
cca208b9_cantfindthesesocks.jpeg
5dcb6c55_wtfarethesesocks.jpeg

Can anyone help me out with finding the Kobe 8 elite socks? Can find them things anywhere here in San Diego..

Back
Top Bottom