What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Found 2 different styles and multiple colors of the Jordan Crews @ Marshalls and a pair of Kobe 8 System hi-quarters @ Ross

is it just me or is this thread dead?
tired.gif
wait til the new lebron elite socks are released for his shoes and maybe people will be back in here as well as whenever the kobe stock comes

They're about to open a brand new house of hoops around my way (on Friday) Hopefully they will have a mass selection of new Nike elite socks..

Last edited:
Anyone know of decent quarter socks? Wore a hole through some Kobe elites. I'm strictly looking for socks for bball and generally wear them under ankle braces so looks don't matter as much. I wear crew elites sometimes but with ankle braces they barely show. Anyone else play ball in ankle braces and if so what type?

They're up at FL.com now but they're some dope new colorways again :smokin
FL will always be the first to have em. @MMoreno1015. @6 rings MJ

Last edited:
I've worn these for years. I am having sores on the top if my foot/ankle were it meets at the leg. I can't wear em anymore...so disappointed. They been good up until recently. Anyone else have this problem?

Actually no im not having this problem but I am disappointed that nike is really making money off of us with the prices lately. :smh:

I apologize if this is a repeat.  I've searched the thread a bit to try and find some answers.

I just played in a fresh pair of the Jordan dri fit high quarters yesterday.  My foot was sliding around quite a bit from the get go.  I thought maybe it was the smoothness of the material since they were brand new.

My question is this, will this problem go away if I wash them once or twice?

Back
Top Bottom