What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Damn $20 - I love elite socks but that is ridiculous. Luckily there is a Nike store near me so every few weeks I can cop a pair of socks for $5 off with the store survey which made a final price of like $10 palatable but I can't see myself ever paying as much as their asking. The margins on these socks have to be incredible for Nike.
yeah they're killing it with the margins on the elites. According to Darren Rovell's twitter (interviewing some business developers at Nike), the elite socks are a $100 MILLION dollar business
sick.gif

yeah they're killing it with the margins on the elites. According to Darren Rovell's twitter (interviewing some business developers at Nike), the elite socks are a $100 MILLION dollar business
sick.gif
that's it where do I buy stock in nike, $100mil for some socks smdh

So many yellows in these damm socks, my team needs a set of yellow socks - team colors are yellow and green (bananna yellow)

So far Ive tied sonic yellow and laser orange - no match. Im thinking varsity maize or University Gold - would i be right here in thinking these are a darker yellow than the lemon yellow in the sonic yellow?

yeah they're killing it with the margins on the elites. According to Darren Rovell's twitter (interviewing some business developers at Nike), the elite socks are a $100 MILLION dollar business :x

Not surprised at all by that number, I mean, they are socks. Nike hypes up all their products and these are probably the biggest hype of them all. I stick with my Dri-FIT no-show or ped socks, where I can get 6-8 pairs for the same price as one pair of Elites.

I still have a pair that are over 2 years old, worn twice a week and no rips, tears or fading.   No wonder I spend $15 a pair

nice. copped pink kay yow, black green glow, and cyber yellow/black

anybody have link to a red/red colorway?

Yeah I would have love these socks so much more than any other socks to drop $20 and I'm not ere yet over any pair of socks.

Solid find, I still have a pair of those black/orange/silver elites that I play ball in. Think I got them back in '09.

Back
Top Bottom