What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I have over 80[emoji]128563[/emoji]
eek.gif

If I could spend more time hoopin I would probably have a few more haha

@iks mod  Nice, and I thought I was going overboard when I picked up 2 more pairs. Look at these guys with their 80+ socks, hahah. 

Ik... I have a problem!![emoji]128556[/emoji] but they get put to good use, I'm in hs so I'm lifting and football/basketball/track practice everyday, and tell me about the over $1000 [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Just used a FTL reward on a pair of the Hyperelite high quarters.  First hyperelite for me.

Definitely approve of the fit, padding, compression, overall feel.  Very nice -- but as I stand with all higher quality socks, I can't justify picking up pairs left and right at the price.  A few pairs dedicated for hoops works well though and coupons always help 
happy.gif

Just used a FTL reward on a pair of the Hyperelite high quarters.  First hyperelite for me.

Definitely approve of the fit, padding, compression, overall feel.  Very nice -- but as I stand with all higher quality socks, I can't justify picking up pairs left and right at the price.  A few pairs dedicated for hoops works well though and coupons always help 
happy.gif
I feel you. I basically only get elites on sale, or with the $5 coupon for the survey at the bottom of any nike receipt.

I love Elite socks, probably wear them almost everyday of the week, even with work shoes, dress shoes, when I snowboard, etc.

But im over the whole color thing. I just like the plain black with white stripes. I'll get a colored one here and there, but it will still be predominantly black.

Might stock up on some during F&F.

I love Elite socks, probably wear them almost everyday of the week, even with work shoes, dress shoes, when I snowboard, etc.

But im over the whole color thing. I just like the plain black with white stripes. I'll get a colored one here and there, but it will still be predominantly black.

Might stock up on some during F&F.
Dye that white strip black fambz. 
nthat.gif
Although it comes out more grey than blk tho *shrugs*

I am not a fan of this colored sock fad at all. White or Black socks only.

I have alot of elites also. I actually customize them and can pretty much do anything. Check out a couple i did yesterday

Here is a little review..

FTL had bunch of Elites & Hyperelites on sale for $9.99. A few Hyperelite quarters too. Don't know when the sale ends though.

Back
Top Bottom