What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

For me the Jordan XX8 socks seem to get more wet than my normal crew elites or the Kobe 8 low quarter socks

New fsvorite sock... 2 layer elites just bought 5 more pairs. Hands down greatest sock ever balled in. That price though..... Ugh

You guys do anything to keep,white socks white?

It's really tough to do, but there's some heavy duty tide, or oxyclean detergent that I use on white clothes in general. Seems to work well enough, but eventually all white socks start to look like **** haha

TJMaxx, found 20+ elites..

the catch? size 12-15 :smh:

I'm a size 12 so I buy the 8-12's only, i might have to try the XL size out, really wanted a red pair :x they'll shrink a little right? maybe that will work

I did grab one of the 2X layer elites & left the other. they were both size 8-12.....wow I didn't even know these existed, thickness is really nice.

Last edited:
^^ in my experience, the 12-15 ones are HUGE. and I wear a 12.5-13 shoe. buy at your own risk, but I much prefer the 8-12 size

Marshall's pick ups today.

they also had a grip of orange KD Hyper elites but they were all 12-15 :smh:

Last edited:
The local Burlington Coat Factory has the dark red KDs and the BHMs for $6.99...... Just letting folks know.

Local NC Marshall's had the atomic orange KD's, the purple/red elites mentioned above, and the royal blue/seafoam green. The KD's were the only ones that didn't have 8-12's.

What is everyone's opinion on mediums if your a large? I wear a 10.5 and wanted a color way I can only find in a medium bad

Are the 2 Layer Elites alot better than the regulars? My bro seem to think so.

Too bad my Ross/Marshalls/TJMaxx always has the bigger sizes
mean.gif

mean.gif
it's really the same sock, except for a double layer in the forefoot and a double cuff. if it's a lot better, he most likely just perfers the extra cushion around his forefoot.

you don't have to wait for a ross run. they're not selling well and it's pretty much marked down at all the main stores.

mean.gif
it's really the same sock, except for a double layer in the forefoot and a double cuff. if it's a lot better, he most likely just perfers the extra cushion around his forefoot.

you don't have to wait for a ross run. they're not selling well and it's pretty much marked down at all the main stores.
Thanks.

Also, anyone ball in the football elites? The padding around the heel has me curious lol

Thanks.

Also, anyone ball in the football elites? The padding around the heel has me curious lol
I like em. you don't really notice the heel padding with basketball shoes tho. Its a lot more noticeable with lowtop cleats cause they tend to be stiffer in the ankle area

Personally, I would prefer elite socks without the stripe but it's not a big deal.

I've been thinking the exact same thing.  I love the features of the elites and the color options, but I could definitely do without the stripe.  Would tone down the look nicely

Back
Top Bottom