What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

^I saw that promo a few months ago and should have just gone for it.  I'll wait for that!

^I saw that promo a few months ago and should have just gone for it.  I'll wait for that!
it should come up again, I see it time to time.  I got the thorlos hiking socks with the promo and they are really nice imo.  I would assume there other socks would be really good quality as well.   

I am still waiting for stance to release those nba socks.  hurry uppppp!

it should come up again, I see it time to time.  I got the thorlos hiking socks with the promo and they are really nice imo.  I would assume there other socks would be really good quality as well.   

I am still waiting for stance to release those nba socks.  hurry uppppp!

same here brah!!! :nerd:

from a few weeks ago, I noted there are two diff manufacturers or locations of the same kinds of nike dri-fit socks.  I went to a store today and took some pictures to show a more clear example. 

- pakistan small swoosh

USA - big swoosh

side by side comparison

-pakistan (left)   usa (right)  the color is slightly different and the material and feel are different as well.  in the end if youre not OCD or super picky then just ignore this post.  (I am OCD sometimes so these things make a big difference to me)

apparently there are socks from Mexico too?  I haven't tried any from there , so I have no comment on them at the moment.  seemed to be only for the "no-show socks"

saw some stance at marshalls...bleh

whens the lakers design? I would have thought they would be one of the first.  I hope its with more purple rather than gold. 

They should really stick to just black and white for most of the season, and wear the colored ones for special games only. 

If only they could keep the black and white pairs at around $15-$16...  

I guess they could be pretty durable but still, hard to justify for socks although once you start playing in performance socks it's tough to go with some standard ones

Oh for real? Different names?
I wouldn't say a different name. The All-Star socks said Stance Fusion on the inside my NBA socks say Stance Fusion Basketball inside. Doesn't have the middle ribbing and a lot more padding on the official sock in comparison to the All-Stars.

I wouldn't say a different name. The All-Star socks said Stance Fusion on the inside my NBA socks say Stance Fusion Basketball inside. Doesn't have the middle ribbing and a lot more padding on the official sock in comparison to the All-Stars.
So it's pretty different. Cool

no solid color pairs with the nba logo??

all navy wit the logo would be sexy
They have different colored ones already like the black and white ones. They also have solid blue already. http://store.nba.com/Socks/Mens_NBA_Stance_Blue_Solid_Crew_Socks

$22 for the new nba socks and $26 for the team socks though is ridiculous.
i meant without the unnecessary zone colors, just straight up all one solid color like

for_bare_feet-A301_Crew_Nba_Socks-navy-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom