What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

What socks are these?

found these at marshalls, finna try em out tomorrow 

they feel like the hyper elites so theyll probably feel good, idk why they put that **** on the bottom tho, socks dont need "traction control" 

if your foot is sliding in your shoe that **** aint gon stop it

6 pack of football elites at Nike Clearance store in Flushing for $9.99 can't beat that!!!

So these are the socks they were 6 for $9.99 it looks like they are a mix of both padded dual layered and single non padded.

I bought 3 bags just cuz the steal was too good hands down the best sock deal ever. Safe to say I won't need socks for a long time now.

Last edited:
A bit of a stray question here from elites/stance/other performance socks discussion, but I'd appreciate any input you all may have

I'm looking to buy some packs of just straight black or white crew socks w/ no logos.  I know I could just stop @ walmart or wherever and grab some Hanes/Fruit of the Loom/etc, but I was wondering if there is a budget brand of "logo-less" crews that anyone thinks is superior to the others.  Again, any input would be great.

A bit of a stray question here from elites/stance/other performance socks discussion, but I'd appreciate any input you all may have

I'm looking to buy some packs of just straight black or white crew socks w/ no logos.  I know I could just stop @ walmart or wherever and grab some Hanes/Fruit of the Loom/etc, but I was wondering if there is a budget brand of "logo-less" crews that anyone thinks is superior to the others.  Again, any input would be great.
i wouldnt say 'budget brand" but if you want nice socks without logos, look into Thorlo's. 

found these at marshalls, finna try em out tomorrow 

they feel like the hyper elites so theyll probably feel good, idk why they put that **** on the bottom tho, socks dont need "traction control" 

if your foot is sliding in your shoe that **** aint gon stop it

FYI the new Stance Fusion is completely different from these. Wasn't a fan of these.

I've heard good things about Thorlos -- I need to just grab a pair and give them a try
if you arent in a rush,  every 2-3 months, thorlos will have a deal to get a pair free.  just pay shipping which is $4.99.   limit 1 per household

Back
Top Bottom