What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Will be hooping in these tonight if anyone wants I'll give a review
nerd.gif

Cushioning is phenomenal. One of my main complaints with Nike Elites are the ribbing through the middle of the foot always seemed a little bit to tight for me. With these there is similar ribbing but not nearly as noticeable or tight as regular elites. The main thing I loved was the black ankle padding running up the ankle. I for one tie my shoes as tight as possible and this relieved some of the pain I sometimes feel with the the regular elites. The material also did a lot better job at wicking the moisture from my feet. Kobe 9's don't have the best ventilation and when I have worn elites in the past the ventilation was better with these in comparison. These are a lot better than the Stance Basketball socks in the past and I am excited for everyone to give them a try soon!

Cushioning is phenomenal. One of my main complaints with Nike Elites are the ribbing through the middle of the foot always seemed a little bit to tight for me. With these there is similar ribbing but not nearly as noticeable or tight as regular elites. The main thing I loved was the black ankle padding running up the ankle. I for one tie my shoes as tight as possible and this relieved some of the pain I sometimes feel with the the regular elites. The material also did a lot better job at wicking the moisture from my feet. Kobe 9's don't have the best ventilation and when I have worn elites in the past the ventilation was better with these in comparison. These are a lot better than the Stance Basketball socks in the past and I am excited for everyone to give them a try soon!
nthat.gif
 Where did you cop and do you have a clue what the MSRP is?

so i need to reup on socks. this doesn't pertain to the elite ones but the dri-fit.

i have the drifit ones that came in 3 packs (snuggish fit with the R an L). i was told to avoid the 6 packs back then, does that still hold true?

so i need to reup on socks. this doesn't pertain to the elite ones but the dri-fit.

i have the drifit ones that came in 3 packs (snuggish fit with the R an L). i was told to avoid the 6 packs back then, does that still hold true?

The 6 packs are definitely of a different (lower) quality. Stick with the 3 packs.

Look out for them at Ross. I've bought some there recently. I believe they were $7.99.

The 6 packs are definitely of a different (lower) quality. Stick with the 3 packs.

Look out for them at Ross. I've bought some there recently. I believe they were $7.99.
oh ok.

yeah i remeber they were two 3 pks for $20 on eastbay, now it's 2 for 25 :smh:

the 3 pack white with grey swoosh, orange L and R letters? My favorite sock. The 6 pack dri fits are so thin, I prefer the standard cotton 3 pack over them

the 3 pack white with grey swoosh, orange L and R letters? My favorite sock. The 6 pack dri fits are so thin, I prefer the standard cotton 3 pack over them

yeah i love these socks. except i keep losing a sock here and there so i need to re up.

these are my favorite socks as well. I tried ordering the black half-cushion crew, which i thought would just be a black version of this sock, but the material felt different and not as comfy/plush :frown:

do they have a black version of this sock, or is the white with grey swoosh just unique in that aspect?

probably a lot of you dont know this, but if you go to stores and buy nike half cushion crew socks,  there are two kinds   made in pakistan and made in USA.   pakistan has a smaller swoosh and usa has a bigger one.    Pakistan is more fitted all around and usa is slightly more loose at the ankle, but really tight on the foot.  I copped multiple pairs of both and they were all like that in my experience. I threw out the packaging a long time ago, but here is a quick comparison

sock on the left is Pakistan ,   sock on the right side is USA

sock on the left is Pakistan (small swoosh, look closely),   sock on the right side is USA  (big swoosh)

did anyone else have the same experience or notice this?

Last edited:
probably a lot of you dont know this, but if you go to stores and buy nike half cushion crew socks,  there are two kinds   made in pakistan and made in USA.   pakistan has a smaller swoosh and usa has a bigger one.    Pakistan is more fitted all around and usa is slightly more loose at the ankle, but really tight on the foot.  I copped multiple pairs of both and they were all like that in my experience. I threw out the packaging a long time ago, but here is a quick comparison

sock on the left is Pakistan ,   sock in the right side is USA

sock on the left is Pakistan (small swoosh, look closely),   sock in the right side is USA  (big swoosh)

did anyone else have the same experience or notice this?

knock-off :smh:

They could still be knock-off ish. Some stores do this with t shirts. They will have like the official legit whatever you wanna call it shirts and then have much cheaper looking and made versions of the shirts but sell them both like they are the same one

socks are all legit, purchased from champs and FTL.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom