What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

eek.gif
eek.gif
 where did you find this?
the socks are available in asia. saw them here in the philippines
is there anyway to get this in the states? or get it to ship into the states?

Anybody can send me some elite bball socks. I live in France so if you can help let me know

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Don't the USA elite socks still have the star w/ the ball in the middle?

Yah..but the new elites will have the strip in the back too like regular elites. Those need to drop this summer.

yea......... i would like to get the new too....... im quite sure they will drop on eastbay like they older ones did in 08'. i hope they are going to be thick like the more recent ones and not like the 08 ones.

Okay, so there others are experiencing slippage...
Anyone else getting blisters in areas they don't usually get blisters at?

I am a regular with using NBA socks when I play and I never had any problems. It seems that every time I switch to these "Elite" socks I always seem to have the slippage/blister problems. 

And as far as using a shoe that is "too big" which may cause the slippage, that would not be the case... I always play in my true size. 

Why are people still buying these socks like crazy? Is it because of the way they look ("workmanship", colors, designs)? Hype? Because if you're buying them for performance, your best bet is still with the trusty NBA socks. 

Just my 2 cents...

i found they performed quite well for me, but the main reason was because of the hype and the design on the crew looks cool with the strips down the back

i found they performed quite well for me, but the main reason was because of the hype and the design on the crew looks cool with the strips down the back

Looks and style of the sock is on point.
Feels like another dri-fit Nike sock with extra padding.

Could use a few more though, but Elite Socks are definitely all about the hype.

the socks look great. Just copped myself a couple of pairs from ebay. I found him and he is selling them 19 bucks for 2 pairs of royal blue and 24 bucks for two pairs of white. They even have the orange and whites and the green and whites. Great cop for regular prices.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by soysauce23

Okay, so there others are experiencing slippage...
Anyone else getting blisters in areas they don't usually get blisters at?

I am a regular with using NBA socks when I play and I never had any problems. It seems that every time I switch to these "Elite" socks I always seem to have the slippage/blister problems. 

And as far as using a shoe that is "too big" which may cause the slippage, that would not be the case... I always play in my true size. 

Why are people still buying these socks like crazy? Is it because of the way they look ("workmanship", colors, designs)? Hype? Because if you're buying them for performance, your best bet is still with the trusty NBA socks. 

Just my 2 cents...

These work for me, that's why I keep buying them. If they don't work for you, don't buy them. I've never had blisters, never had slippage.

NBA socks definitely aren't the best out there by any means.

the nike outlet around my crib got TONS OF PAIRS of elite socks..... idk what ur talking about saying u cant find any

where you located?......and im quite sure i alot of cats dont have nike outlets or stores around there crib's (not to come off as a jerk)....lol.

On another note, i bought some "elites" from a person on ebay overseas, i took a chance to see if they were real or not. They had some colors i really wanted so i was like what the hey I just got them in, and the quality is almost the same but i did notice some subtle differences and the tag/cardboard that they are in is iffy to me. I guess it was a matter of time that people started trying to make their own, and i guess its hard for people to notice the difference especially if you never had a pair to compare them to due to the lack of availibilty. So i hope i can help people avoid the fakes out there (if they truely are fakes, these could just be how they are made for stores overseas). I have never been comfortable with wearing fake stuff or anything that i felt was iffy, and i doubt i will start here (even though they are only socks). If yall want me to post pics and give info just ask.

ya post pics.....also was watching real training camp with the usa world championship team and steph curry is rockin these

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

the nike outlet around my crib got TONS OF PAIRS of elite socks..... idk what ur talking about saying u cant find any

can you please let me know where this outlet is located?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

where you located?......and im quite sure i alot of cats dont have nike outlets or stores around there crib's (not to come off as a jerk)....lol.
im located in orlando fl...... theres 5 nike factory and clearence stores all within 5 miles of each other lol..... and i just got back from nyc and niketown had pairs....

im located in orlando fl...... theres 5 nike factory and clearence stores all within 5 miles of each other lol..... and i just got back from nyc and niketown had pairs....

Back
Top Bottom