What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

nike is supposed to be re-releasing a new batch in august from what i've heard so that is good news for you

elite socks FTW , dry fit doesnt do to good on my feet , leaves me with blisters from cutting corners

Different colors and combinations
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant wait!

I tried these out for the first time and i have to say they are great. They helped with the slippage i had in my kobe v's and i stayed in the gym for a solid 90 mins. Then started to lift weights and my feet remained cool throughout. I think that was my only problem with the kbV was the lack of ventilation and the socks helped with that. I wish i would have bought more from ndc but only went with two because i was unsure of the socks quality. Definately recommended product from nike

i just need those usa's and some navy/white ones or black/yellow or blac/purple then i will be straight

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Gray/White, White/Black, Purple/White crews and i'm GOOD.
+ maroon/white, all black, and the inverted verisons of the colored crews released on NDC and eastbay.

Originally Posted by rpcristob

idk if anyone posted this sorry if it is but finishline restocked and its a red crew

They're already out. I can't add them to my cart.
frown.gif

hey guys are these nike elite socks durable??? do they hold up well because I play basketball for like 2 hours at least everyday.

Also, i've seen nike elite tennis socks and they are exactly the same thing as these nike elite basketball ones. the only difference is the package. they have the stripe in the back and everything. i don't know about the comfort, but they look exactly the same. can anyone clarify?

Ive been asking about these everywhere some people dont even know what im talking about haha but I need some of these. I was wondering though when most retailers get them do they just get black and white or do most places get the colored ones too?

Ive been asking about these everywhere some people dont even know what im talking about haha but I need some of these. I was wondering though when most retailers get them do they just get black and white or do most places get the colored ones too?

Originally Posted by iamlegend

yeah i tried adding them to my cart and nothing even came up.

sorry guys
ohwell.gif

but i feel like these will end up being black or white crews for some reason so im not getting my hopes up

wow. never been in this thread before. but yall are so passionate about these socks that i feel i should at least give em a try, lol

Originally Posted by lebrady23

i remember an eastbay rep posted some restock dates for them
and i posted yesterday that finishline got some reds in but sold out
ohwell.gif

i mostly see them at finishlines and eastbay.  i also saw they had a six pack at zappos i think

Originally Posted by rpcristob

Originally Posted by lebrady23

i remember an eastbay rep posted some restock dates for them
and i posted yesterday that finishline got some reds in but sold out
ohwell.gif

i mostly see them at finishlines and eastbay.  i also saw they had a six pack at zappos i think
At this time, the only colors we are expecting to receive in August are the White/Deep Orange/Silver and the Black/Deep Orange/Silver socks.  I did not see any information in our system showing that we will be receiving any other colors.  If any new information comes up, we will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom