What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

^Thanks for the info, according to their Facebook page they got black, blue and red crews in 8-12. Just copped the reds off FNL earlier and got my shipping info about 5 minutes ago.

pimp.gif
I just ordered two pairs of the red Nike Elite Basketball Crew socks from FNL, FINALLY!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by rpcristob

Originally Posted by lebrady23

Ive been asking about these everywhere some people dont even know what im talking about haha but I need some of these. I was wondering though when most retailers get them do they just get black and white or do most places get the colored ones too?
i remember an eastbay rep posted some restock dates for them
and i posted yesterday that finishline got some reds in but sold out
ohwell.gif

i mostly see them at finishlines and eastbay.  i also saw they had a six pack at zappos i think
At this time, the only colors we are expecting to receive in August are the White/Deep Orange/Silver and the Black/Deep Orange/Silver socks.  I did not see any information in our system showing that we will be receiving any other colors.  If any new information comes up, we will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

^^alright thanks for the help you two and I just checked finishline again just to look and it says they got some more in of the red it looks like only size large but jump on it!

i was going to bid on those usa socks but they ended at 36 dollars and i thought that was to much. smh at 118 shipped shoes>>>>>socks

wth i bought those red crews from finishline on the 28th and they shipped them to someone elses house in mt. zion illinois
while i live in northern va. i think someone from a finishline in kentucky mixed up my order with someone elses or something

I just got these from my friend. Unfortunately he was cut from the Team. So no future gear for me. Hopefully miracle happens and he makes the 2012 team. There sooo much more cushion in these than my other elite's.

Bonus: Also got this pullover.

Originally Posted by mamba2526

hey guys are these nike elite socks durable??? do they hold up well because I play basketball for like 2 hours at least everyday.

Also, i've seen nike elite tennis socks and they are exactly the same thing as these nike elite basketball ones. the only difference is the package. they have the stripe in the back and everything. i don't know about the comfort, but they look exactly the same. can anyone clarify?

Where did you see the elite tennis socks?..... maybe thats what i have...(i hope)

And..... i want those '10 usa socks.  I hope the ones that drop are the same as the ones you got.  They got more cushioning than the elites that just dropped this past season or a few months ago?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i laughed at that when i saw it.  Im glad i got my for under 30 bucks.  They are worth it to me.
Yea his other pair ended for $36 and another seller had his pair end for $26, as far as the elite tennis socks they have a bunch on ebay, the colors for those are
pimp.gif
here's a link

YoungGunna the new USA elites look
pimp.gif
hopefully I can grab a few pairs for retail, they are releasing right?

lol wth.. friends with Tyreke Evans. Good stuff.

If those new Elites have better cushioning then I'm keen for them. Already loving the ones from last season

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

i laughed at that when i saw it.  Im glad i got my for under 30 bucks.  They are worth it to me.
Yea his other pair ended for $36 and another seller had his pair end for $26, as far as the elite tennis socks they have a bunch on ebay, the colors for those are
pimp.gif
here's a link

pimp.gif
Thats the person i bought from, if his products are authentic, then i guess i got Elite Tennis socks.  Again they are almost the same, but the basketball elites take the cake though.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

pimp.gif
here's a link

pimp.gif
Thats the person i bought from, if his products are authentic, then i guess i got Elite Tennis socks.  Again they are almost the same, but the basketball elites take the cake though.
idk is this seller legit?
i heard that some people had problems with them.

shoot, im trying to find out................... but i dont know what elite tennis socks look like.

Nike Tennis socks..... but the product code for the different colors i got were the same and covered by a different UPC code. The of the sock were also covered up by a different sz sticker.  So, it seems like the have the resources to make alot of changes.

Back
Top Bottom