What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

9urkwh.jpg

eek.gif
smh.gif
i laughed at that when i saw it.  Im glad i got my for under 30 bucks.  They are worth it to me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What in the world?  First time in this thread.  The ones pictured are the Crew Elite USA with the cushioned bottom correct?  If so, I picked those up at the outlet a couple months ago when they had a sock sale for $0.60 plus tax.

if you guys are still looking, niketown miami's got the white, black, red n navy crews in stock

actually i don't really mind if they're fake. as long as they feel the same. don't get me wrong. i dont support fakes. i buy them because they feel good, not because they are fakes.

Yea I feel ya Mamba. I don't think y'all have to much to worry about. It's not like somebodys gonna call you out on the court like "hey man I think you got some fake socks on." Lol. But honestly as long as they don't skimp out on the cushioning it's really no biggy. I'm just gonna stick to buying them from retailers instead of eBay now though just in case.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

9urkwh.jpg

eek.gif
smh.gif
i laughed at that when i saw it.  Im glad i got my for under 30 bucks.  They are worth it to me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What in the world?  First time in this thread.  The ones pictured are the Crew Elite USA with the cushioned bottom correct?  If so, I picked those up at the outlet a couple months ago when they had a sock sale for $0.60 plus tax.
Woww..speechless, bout to put up my 2 pairs real quick 
smile.gif
, i dont even like those compared to my colored 
elites i think they're too long
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Woww..speechless, bout to put up my 2 pairs real quick 
smile.gif
, i dont even like those compared to my colored 
elites i think they're too long
grin.gif

forreal? how muchh?

WELL I WENT IN ON THE 50 THIS WEEKEND...HOHNY HAD BLACK WHITE RED NAVY AND HUNTER GREEN....

AS FAR AS FAKES GO...YOU RRRREALLY THINK THEY WILL FEEL THE SAME?? I DOUBT IT..THEY ARE KNOCK OFFS FOR A REASON....POORLY MANUFACTUARED MATERIALS SEWN TOGETHER COULD LEAD TO A TERRIBLE LOOKING SOCK THEN IF YOU WASH THE SHRINKAGE WILL BE CRAZY...ONLY REASON WHY I SAY THIS IS CUZ I GOT CAUGHT BUYING FAKE NIKE ANKLE SOCKS IN THE STREET 6PK/$5 THEN AFTER THE FIRST WAS THEY ENDED UP FITTING MY KIDS!

^Thats what I want to know. My FNL order came in today but I definitely need those USA elites.

On another note Nike needs to get back to sponsoring the NBA, I found one of these in my dresser drawer.

Originally Posted by aFamous

Has anyone seen any Elite Basketball socks in Medium 6-8 in a store?

Check some nike outlet stores, don't quote me on this but i think i saw some in medium.
and finally got my FNL order too but im not making enough bank to get as much as baby jumpman did
ohwell.gif

pnibo.jpg

Originally Posted by aFamous

Has anyone seen any Elite Basketball socks in Medium 6-8 in a store?

THIS FTL I NORMALLY GO TO STILL HAS A MD IN THE BLACK QUARTERS NOT CREW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED...

Got this from niketown LV fb page
NIKETOWN Las Vegas As promised....we just received our Elite sock shipment!! We received crew length in blue (size 8-12) and in black (size 12-15). These will go fast so get yours now.
(702) 650-8888

Originally Posted by rpcristob

and finally got my FNL order too but im not making enough bank to get as much as baby jumpman did
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
the only reason I ordered 5 pairs was because I had a $10 off coupon for FNL so they came out to $10 each. Not that big of a difference but it's still better then nothing.

I played ball in these for the first time earlier today and there is definitely a noticeable difference between these and other socks. Gunna grab a couple of other colors soon.

Back
Top Bottom