What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

soog are these socks that comfy for you that you decided not to wear shoes with them? the white pair are durrty haha im only messing with you

^ There were two pair at the Nike outlet I was at on Monday but they were only a men's sz 6-8 so I didn't pick 'em up.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

where did u buy those navy/reds... they look sus to me
its possible that they are legit, i cant truely tell from the pic.  there was an ebayer selling those PE's.

Really looking for the white/black and white/navy. So if anyone has a highschool/aau hookup, let me know
happy.gif

^ Im totally opposite. I only like crew socks in white, anything else is uncivilized in my book lol. Maybe the black crew socks + Vans movement scarred me for life haha.

White Nike crew socks or black NBA quarter FTW!
pimp.gif

Ankles socks for AMs tho.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

where did u buy those navy/reds... they look sus to me
its possible that they are legit, i cant truely tell from the pic.  there was an ebayer selling those PE's.
idk ive just seen sooo many fakes in that color.. dam all those TB colors on NDC like 2 years ago are like non existent now..

FINALLY got some at the hoh at northpark they had black and navy in the crews and white and black in the quaters but the only sizes they had in the crews was 12-15 I asked one of the workers and he said thats the only size they got in that shipment. I still couldnt pass them up though got one pair of the black crews ill post pics later.

Back
Top Bottom