What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

are we really going to have to wait until 2012 and hope they come out then?

damn.

how long were those blue ones on Swoosh ERS? never saw them. Nice.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Can anyone tell me what to type in to find the elite basketball socks on Nike.com???

please and thank you
Elite socks, but all they have right now is black and white hi quarter in size medium.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Can anyone tell me what to type in to find the elite basketball socks on Nike.com???

please and thank you
Elite socks, but all they have right now is black and white hi quarter in size medium.

Thanks bro.. its been awhile.... hows everything???

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

eek.gif
smh.gif
I wonder who wore them.

me!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm doing alright, just living life. How about you?

im good man.. chilling
i see you got the big stage aways.. i only got the homes
i was in the bahams when they dropped

please and thank you

Do the hi quarters NOT have the stripe pattern on the back?

whats the difference between the basketball and running ones on ebay? they look the exact same to me

also where can you find ankle sock ones?

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

please and thank you

Do the hi quarters NOT have the stripe pattern on the back?

i need them!! ahhh

Few comments about these socks...

1. I can't believe people are paying as much as they are for socks
2. Its funny how people now see these as the GOAT for socks. Its amazing what "marketing" can do. Make a couple colors and let a guy like John Wall wear them and everybody has to have these socks. The white/grey/orange and black/grey orange have been available since 2008. Stripe on them and everything. At Niketown's and NDC. Thats when I got my first pairs. I agree they are really good to play in, and I like these and thorlos the best.
3. For those of you hoping for more colors to be general released this season- According to the Nike Catalog, the only "new colors" listed are black with white stripe and white with black stripe. I don't know if we will ever see them at a retail store but I would guess they will pop up at NDC at some point

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

please and thank you

Do The hi quarters NOT HAVE the stripe pattern on the back!

MY REF SHOES...

Thanks again for the pix. I've never payed more than 8 dollars for a pair of socks, including Thorlo and Carhartt boot socks as I wait for sales, but darn if this hype is getting to me. Those black quarters are calling to me but I keep looking for coupon codes and no cigar...

scored my first pair and i know now that I've definitely been missing out

these socks are the truth

they were white with just two small black stripes not the whole joint

they only go for $9 not bad

Originally Posted by MeloVP

scored my first pair and i know now that I've definitely been missing out

these socks are the truth

they were white with just two small black stripes not the whole joint

they only go for $9 not bad
Those are not the elite socks. Those are the essentials socks. Not anywhere near as thick as the elites, but decent socks

Back
Top Bottom