What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by abernja

^ NBA socks are garbage.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by abernja

^ NBA socks are garbage.

how are they garbage?

After awhile the fabric starts getting crusty. IDK if that makes sense. Just doesn't feel soft anymore.
They are not seamless so you're feet are susceptible to blistering esp around the toes.

The cushion wears out in the heel and forefoot rather quickly.

No moisture wicking.

They cost FAR too much for what you get.

Finishline premium socks are better than them and you get SIX times as much for less money.

They're also moisture wicking and are seamless socks and have compression arches for support.

So why is it NBA socks are so good again?

ALSO ALL MY NBA SOCKS TEND TO LOOSE THE ELASTIC AND THEY END UP LOOKING BAGGY AROUND MY ANKLES SO ELITES>>>>NBA SOCKS!!!

Word. Nike Elite socks are definitely better than NBA socks. I've stopped buying them, because they shrink after so many washes and fade easily.

Also, they tend to get a hole in them easily. I'm sticking to Nike Elite socks and some regular Nike socks from now on.

Just got dropped off, ordered from Swoosh. About to put them to worktomorrow. Wanted to re up on more but website wouldn't allow me forsome reason, allowed me only one Navy Crew and one Black High Quarter?

That's my picture, but yuku got it messed up. I wasn't asking if the socks were quarter, I picked up the crews and high quarter, I was asking more of why swoosh didn't let me purchase more pairs when they re upped, I mean I highly doubt that when i ordered I was able to get the last pair of each. Just seems so unlikely.

Dudes paying 202.50 for a USED pair of SOCKS!?!?!?! #%%?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Maybe i should put my 4 used pairs up for auction now lol.

Back
Top Bottom