What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

6 Pack of Volt socks? That's unheard of

When Nike ships socks like those or the Jordans or Elites they ship 6 packages in a clear plastic bag. If you are a retailer you have to buy them in multiples of six. Zappos just doesnt break the packs up, they sell them like they receive them

Originally Posted by y2kbrotha

Looking for a pair of team maroon socks in a sz medium for my son for basketball season. Can't find them any place. Anyone seen them anywhere? Thanks
Where are you located? 
Champs and Footlocker in West Covina still have medium sized maroon elites

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

6 Pack of Volt socks? That's unheard of

When Nike ships socks like those or the Jordans or Elites they ship 6 packages in a clear plastic bag. If you are a retailer you have to buy them in multiples of six. Zappos just doesnt break the packs up, they sell them like they receive them

yep. that's exactly how they came today.

I'm about to dye some of my socks tomorrow. So the general consensus is to not use a dye that is darker than the sock?

THESE USA's AND ALL OTHER ELITES POSTED FEEL BETTER THAN THESE NEW ELITE SOCKS OUT NOW..IMO THEY FEEL MORE FLIMSY...

Nice USA basketball socks!! Saw two pairs on eBay that end tomoro
wink.gif
lol

i got 3 pairs of those USA socks from Kicks lab in the little box. are they legit?
nerd.gif

i was on nike chat and the lady told me that the style number is not valid for those USAs or Kobes. at least, NOT in the US she said. different products for different countries
nerd.gif

theres a seller on ebay selling those same socks for 29 plus shipping from china

i was considering ordering those usa socks but i didn't want to pay shipping. i was gonna order them if there was a shoe i wanted from kicks-lab. i'd love to hear more input on those though.

nice huf socks. huf sf will sure be missed
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nadesico86

^well played lol. I'm yet to see socks that are on the level of elites.

Comfort wise?
As much as I like elites, after a few washes they lose their softness. The cushion is still there.

NBA socks after a few washes > 

I still rather wear elites on the court though.

Back
Top Bottom