What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

I found out the name of the socks that the Gators player had on they are called the Nike Elite 2-layer basketball crew check them out 
HERE and go to the very last page
nerd.gif
 some guy just sent me the link in a message its a catalog for the 2012 season...

if you look it even has the Hyperfuse 2012 listed there and a price for the 2012 Hyperdunk that people have been wondering about

Originally Posted by dgoins1

I'd like to see a all red /black or just a solid color no stripes

The first ones were like that. Of course they had the swoosh. I have a pair. I couldnt find a picture of them on the internet, they basically looked like these except they had the articualted cushioned and the left and right markings

img_03646.jpg

I found out the name of the socks that the Gators player had on they are called the Nike Elite 2-layer basketball crew check them out 
nerd.gif
 some guy just sent me the link in a message its a catalog for the 2012 season...
Damn $18 for socks?

Originally Posted by m20xr

nerd.gif
Damn $18 for socks?
Yea Im iffy paying more than 7 or 8 a pair. But I've also had some terrible socks in my day
Is everyone here really into these because they're great socks or for style purposes? I really just want some black or grey socks that last and are soft and comfortable to ball in.

Are Nike Elites Quality worth the $$$ here or is it more style driven? And if more driven by style, does anyone have any opinion on good socks for quality purposes.

I mean that FreshSwagg site...Nice socks...but am I really about to pay $50 for 2 pairs of socks. Cant do it

Originally Posted by Swifty Cent

Originally Posted by m20xr

nerd.gif
Damn $18 for socks?
Yea Im iffy paying more than 7 or 8 a pair. But I've also had some terrible socks in my day
Is everyone here really into these because they're great socks or for style purposes? I really just want some black or grey socks that last and are soft and comfortable to ball in.

Are Nike Elites Quality worth the $$$ here or is it more style driven? And if more driven by style, does anyone have any opinion on good socks for quality purposes.

I mean that FreshSwagg site...Nice socks...but am I really about to pay $50 for 2 pairs of socks. Cant do it
As I said before, Nike makes them in grey/black.

Was lucky and got 4bred pairs of bc awareness at an outlet in vegas. Wish I could find orange/white or white /orange now.

that gators player is just wearing a pair of normal royal elite's pulled HELLA high, showing the white pad and the 'non padded' part

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

bought those 2 pairs along with the volts today
WHERE?
DSG 
and they're grey with black stripes.. and the other one looks baby blue but it's just the picture.. it's really a smokey light blue color

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Was lucky and got 4bred pairs of bc awareness at an outlet in vegas. Wish I could find orange/white or white /orange now.
black and red with the ribbon? pics?/

Just posted on Twitter by @nikebasketball
Headed to New Orleans? Stop by House of Hoops on the corner of Bourbon & Canal St for custom shirts, hoodies and Elite Socks. #RiseAsOne

Can't wait to see what they are. Wish I was making the trip to New Orleans to get these.

EDIT: They just tweeted this picture, too.

ApKlcw0CIAAsLYM.jpg

Those camos will be mine.

My local D icks sporting goods has alot of elites. Had no idea. Basically every color in every size.

Back
Top Bottom