What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

No one can hold me down with 2 pairs of Kobe elites :frown: Sz lg

Ebay is your friend fam...there's a seller that has the white quarters for $15 shipped...some other seller has the black quarters for $19 shipped...not bad considering these retailed for $14.99

ordered a pair of red/white usab from san marcos, was going to get two L's but decided to give someone else a shot and just got one. now i just need the kd iv usa

Got lucky with the USA elites... Decided to drive down to pleasant prairie Nike outlet and scored one of each. Last navy in large but a ton of red/whites left.

so has anyone found red USA'S at dsg

and whats the code for them might try to do a transfer

Last edited:
Whoever posted the info about Riverhead, thanks. I was able to get a pair of the USA Red ones, but still need to track down just one pair of the Blue in a Large.

Placed my order Friday morning and the Fedex man just left the house, if anyone ordered from the Myrtle Beach location, you should be receiving your pair very soon. :smokin

If your talking about those in the right corner then call riverhead. They had them last time I was there.

just called the girl said that they dont have them. -_- pretty sure she was lying cuz she just said, no real quick. w.e though. i only want them if they are 6.99 not really worth it to me. i just got some more hi-quarter Olympic elites from marshalls for 3.99 though :smokin

That's a lie, I was other at 10am and they had so many Kobes. Worker probably doesn't realize that they are there.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

just called the girl said that they dont have them. -_- pretty sure she was lying cuz she just said, no real quick. w.e though. i only want them if they are 6.99 not really worth it to me. i just got some more hi-quarter Olympic elites from marshalls for 3.99 though :smokin
:nerd: pics

Back
Top Bottom