What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Anyone know if any nike outlet or niketown stores do phone orders for the USA elite socks? need ONE large only in either the navy or red color...

appreciate it...

THANK YOU FAM!!!! Managed to finally cop 2 pair of Navy's. Now my USA sock hunt is complete. Thanks to everyone who PM'ed me #'s the only one that had navy and would do a phone order was this Georgia spot! They had larges and XL's btw.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot....I thought I would be done copping socks today but that guy had to go an post those sick "south beach"-eque socks....damnit. 8)
EDIT: The Style # - SX4668-146 (white/blue/pink) are all sold out within the Nike retail system. I guess I'll call footlockers & DSG's in the morning.

Just called that georgia spot for USA i was looking for the navy one. Manager said they had 4 pairs left in the navy color in large and wont ship it out. so disappointed. Any other ideas niketalk fam?

Just called that georgia spot for USA i was looking for the navy one. Manager said they had 4 pairs left in the navy color in large and wont ship it out. so disappointed. Any other ideas niketalk fam?

try the nike outlet store in Florida

239-415-1146

try the nike outlet store in Florida
239-415-1146

no more left in the navy in a large size 8-12. They only do phone orders from 9am-12pm and they do have all sizes of the white and red ones if anyone is looking for those.

Still on my search. Good looking out though OG2345 appreciate it greatly will be doing more calls within the hour.

no more left in the navy in a large size 8-12. They only do phone orders from 9am-12pm and they do have all sizes of the white and red ones if anyone is looking for those.
Still on my search. Good looking out though OG2345 appreciate it greatly will be doing more calls within the hour.

Really? no more navys?? then the chick only put the red Large on hold for me?? i wanted the navy socks :x :smh:

can anyone lead me to a spot with some navy's in stock, that will actually do phone orders? someone ordered from the outlet in Branson, MO yesterday but they wouldn't do any phone orders today. i've called spots in IA, AZ, FL, and MO with no luck >:

For all those asking where to cop, do your HW like I did. Chat online with a rep and ask them to locate stores with the sock you want. Tell them you want an entire list, not just the top results. It takes literally at most 3 min to get an entire list of all the stores that "supposedly" carry them. The list will be like 50 stores, go down the list or call the ones closest to you. There's enough stores to the point where you'll find at least one that has what you want and does phone orders. Boom, done. Here, I'll even tell you what to type:

http://help-us.nike.com/app/landing/contact

-Click chat live with a nike expert

Expert: Hi, my name is...how may I assist you

You: Hi , I was wondering if you could locate which stores have the <insert product here> in a <insert size here>. I would like the entire list of all stores that carry them if that is possible

Expert: Sure, could you wait a minute or two while I look it up?

You: Absolutely, not a problem

Expert:Here is a list of stores carrying them:............................

Expert:May I help you with anything else

You: Nope, this is perfect. Thank you!

Here is what you can do if you call if you don't know what to say:

Employee: Hello this is the <insert city name> nike factory store, how may I help you

You: Hi, I was wondering if you guys carry <insert product here> in a size <insert size here>

Employee: Hold on let me check

Employee: Yes we do have them

You: Would it be possible to do a phone order for them

Employee: Certainly

Hopefully these instructions will dissipate the number of people making requests. I don't mean to be a **** about it but it's annoying to read through a lot of information and stuff and have to run into an entire page of requests. This doesn't just work for the socks, but for everything. Missed your chance on Kobe VII Sharks, do a Nike find and locate it.

Last edited:
For all those asking where to cop, do your HW like I did. Chat online with a rep and ask them to locate stores with the sock you want. Tell them you want an entire list, not just the top results. It takes literally at most 3 min to get an entire list of all the stores that "supposedly" carry them. The list will be like 50 stores, go down the list or call the ones closest to you. There's enough stores to the point where you'll find at least one that has what you want and does phone orders. Boom, done. Here, I'll even tell you what to type:

http://help-us.nike.com/app/landing/contact

-Click chat live with a nike expert

Expert: Hi, my name is...how may I assist you
You: Hi , I was wondering if you could locate which stores have the in a . I would like the entire list of all stores that carry them if that is possible
Expert: Sure, could you wait a minute or two while I look it up?
You: Absolutely, not a problem
Expert:Here is a list of stores carrying them:............................
Expert:May I help you with anything else
You: Nope, this is perfect. Thank you!

Here is what you can do if you call if you don't know what to say:

Employee: Hello this is the nike factory store, how may I help you
You: Hi, I was wondering if you guys carry in a size
Employee: Hold on let me check
Employee: Yes we do have them
You: Would it be possible to do a phone order for them
Employee: Certainly

Hopefully these instructions will dissipate the number of people making requests. I don't mean to be a **** about it but it's annoying to read through a lot of information and stuff and have to run into an entire page of requests. This doesn't just work for the socks, but for everything. Missed your chance on Kobe VII Sharks, do a Nike find and locate it.

^^ This. Great instructions. I actually did this and was able to find a store that had them. I just got my shipment today. But I got the wrong shipment. This is what I received instead:

Was able to call and put on hold 2 pairs for myself, only downside to it was they only do orders until 11am...so I have to call back tomorrow
ohwell.gif
Hold pairs? Do they keep it at the store until you buy them?

^^ This. Great instructions. I actually did this and was able to find a store that had them. I just got my shipment today. But I got the wrong shipment. This is what I received instead:
Hey, I would rather have those than a pair of socks. If you didnt care about somebody's order, you could return those to a nike outlet and say you  lost your receipt. They will just give you a giftcard instead of cash. Those are easily worth 20-30 bucks a pop

Hey, I would rather have those than a pair of socks. If you didnt care about somebody's order, you could return those to a nike outlet and say you  lost your receipt. They will just give you a giftcard instead of cash. Those are easily worth 20-30 bucks a pop

Yup I even have the receipt. $238.04. My order was just $78.00.

Went to get my Pusheads at my local skateboard shop. I almost made it out the door till my friend says we got more socks in...this is what they were...

Socks all packaged up.

Front.

Back.

USA socks...enjoy. :pimp:

so my socks finally get here and I get Kobe elite lows :stoneface: :smh: Even though I wanted Kobe lows :lol:

now on the hunt for navys and reds once AGAIN :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom