What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I was hoping the high quarter elites were actually high quarters. They fit me like reg quarter socks. But when i see the picture modeled on nike.com they seem to be real long.

Did i just get 2 bad pairs or what?

Last edited:
If only they could keep the black and white pairs at around $15-$16...  

I guess they could be pretty durable but still, hard to justify for socks although once you start playing in performance socks it's tough to go with some standard ones

that should be the retail price :smh:

I was hoping the high quarter elites were actually high quarters. They fit me like reg quarter socks. But when i see the picture modeled on nike.com they seem to be real long.

Did i just get 2 bad pairs or what?
Nah you're right, they aren't that high.  They are higher than regular quarters IMO, but still not really a "high" quarter

Has anyone played in the Nike Elite Tennis version?  The length of those looks perfect, just curious about the level of cushion and what not compared to the bball elites

Just an FYI, there's new Kay Yow hyper elites for this year. White and pink, black and pink, and a much more brighter, fluorescent pink with black stripe

nba store has a sale,  but the stance socks are gone 
embarassed.gif

edit: nvm the sale is just for free shipping basically.  not interested

Last edited:

nba store has a sale,  but the stance socks are gone 
embarassed.gif

edit: nvm the sale is just for free shipping basically.  not interested
I hesitated on the pre-order of the new nba crews... I'm sure they'll pop back up but I should have grabbed at least one pair 
mean.gif

I'm surprised the nba allowed stance to leave their logo on the socks

Honestly it messes it up a little to me

Last edited:
Is the front part of the Hyperelite Quarters really loose? The part where the swoosh is located. The circumference from the back fits fine but that extra "tongue" seems loose.

Someone mentioned that the new Stance Fusion Basketball is different from the old Stance Ball Socks. Is it only the NBA ones or does it include the regular ones with funky designs? The regular Stance Fusion Basketball is available already here but I'm wondering if I should wait for the NBA version. It does look the same as the NBA ones except for the NBA logos.

Someone mentioned that the new Stance Fusion Basketball is different from the old Stance Ball Socks. Is it only the NBA ones or does it include the regular ones with funky designs? The regular Stance Fusion Basketball is available already here but I'm wondering if I should wait for the NBA version. It does look the same as the NBA ones except for the NBA logos.
The new Stance Fusion will have the same ankle padding as NBA yes.

Thanks for the info man. Might pick up the funky ones. I think the NBA socks would be much more expensive. Even the plain ones.

Back
Top Bottom