What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

hopefully i will be getting a pair shortly thanks to jae oh en
have been waiting to try them for a long time, local footlocker and nike platinum don't even have them.. frickin' useless. they didn't even know what they were.. nor did they ever even have them in stock
they do have the running ones though, but i hear they are too thin

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by andfattoo

the new usa elites......

be535d9ee3c877d4acbe45e705fef7068d86fab.jpg
what sneakers are you wearing?

I'm sorry, but this made me
laugh.gif
. It says Durant on the tongue, though.

Anyways, I picked up three pairs the other day at my local HOH. I've been wearing them ever since.

I wanted the red pair, but they didn't have my size. I ended up buying three black pairs.
pimp.gif
 hahahaha i interpreted it like he was showing off a picture of him wearing "the new USA elites"

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

pic of the high quarter elite socks with the lebron logo. sorry for the quality of the pic, used my phone to take it at the store.
sqlet5.jpg
i still need help with these
eek.gif
eek.gif
 where did you find this?

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Originally Posted by stoey3

^^They look a little too big for you

def too big. come on supa, haha... that white part is supposed to wrap AROUND your heel.. step it up
laugh.gif

i thought i could be like you and stretch my foot but i failed...nah they were free so they were the last pair left so i took em...sz 12-15 and you know what size i am...  
roll.gif

^^ Wish I would've saw this yesterday.. Navy's are already gone
I've been watchin pretty much daily for these to pop up on there and I forget a couple days and miss out

Ordered 2 red and 2 royal crews from ndc. They should be here on Tuesday. I've been searching for the red ones for the longest time.

Snagged a pair each of red and royal from NDC and then my boy above me hooked me up with a pair of navy.. Can't wait

there are pretty darn comfy. played in my twice this week and so far so good, if only i could get some more for $12USD here in New Zealand. shipping from the US always kills me

One of my local disount stores had a bunch of the white/red, green and purple quarters on sale for 3.99. I was very surprised to see them. Got a bunch for work and some extras.

Back
Top Bottom