What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
bahunt8 wrote:

One of my local disount stores had a bunch of the white/red, green and purple quarters on sale for 3.99. I was very surprised to see them. Got a bunch for work and some extras.

Pretty nice when you get 3 for the price of 1

One of my boys got the white/reds like that a few months back at some spot called rugged warehouse. I was jealous...

I'm curious to see what Nike is going to do with these for the upcoming season.

Andfattoo they have a few locations in the east. MD PA OH. But nah they don't ship out to my knowledge. It's not really that upscale. Kinda like the last destination after the Nike outlet lol.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

NTSF has the Navy's

you know how many? idk when i'll be able to make it out to SF, but if there's like 1-2 pairs then it's not even worth trying...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

NTSF has the Navy's

you know how many? idk when i'll be able to make it out to SF, but if there's like 1-2 pairs then it's not even worth trying...

basically all the racks they had were Navy's, there was a bunch

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Andfattoo they have a few locations in the east. MD PA OH. But nah they don't ship out to my knowledge. It's not really that upscale. Kinda like the last destination after the Nike outlet lol.
Do you happen to know where at in PA?  

how would yall feel about a grey/white pair of elite crew socks??? I know i would cop asap if they existed.

Yea I know this is probably taking it too far but I wouldn't mind seeing them on nikeid.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

NTSF has the Navy's

basically all the racks they had were Navy's, there was a bunch

ah thanks! probably gonna drive out there friday or something
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Yea I know this is probably taking it too far but I wouldn't mind seeing them on nikeid.

Depending on the options, i would be interested.

I would defiantly go with the Elite socks because all the other socks I've bought are terrible especially under armour socks

i have been really pleased with these socks a little steep at $12 but overall worth it i have 4 each in black and white in the crew and high quarter

Originally Posted by andfattoo

how would yall feel about a grey/white pair of elite crew socks??? I know i would cop asap if they existed.

insta-cop. even a grey/blk or grey/orange combo would be had.

i prefer the quarters tho

got 2 pairs of white crews yesterday. HOH Seattle got a ton in for their opening and they're ringing up at buy one get one half off

When playing in them, is anyone else experiencing a slight sliding in the heel area?

and yes, I am wearing the correct size...

Hi you all. Have you seen the new team usa edition of the crew socks with the blue stripe ? I saw them on U17 and U18 team USA players. They look really good. I don't know if they're available in store tho.

for me, the sliding only occurs when i am wearing a shoe that fits a little big. i have the creamsicle and all star KD2's. the creams are size 11.5 and the AS's are size 12....i do feel slippage in the all stars but not the creamsicles.

i also wear some kobe 4s and i feel some slippage in those but i think that is from the shoes and not the socks.

this is from my personal experiences and my thoughts-they may be incorrect.

Back
Top Bottom