What's good with the Samsung Galaxy S3?? vol. iPhone killer?

Have iphone 5 it's whatever, nothing really new or out of this world. I would of prefer the htc one x plus now that's a serious contender

I owned an iPhone and I'm currently using the S3.

If you like full-control of your phone, if you like to tweak, if you like to tinker, S3 all the way.

The iPhone still has the same boring OS since 07 and quite frankly, I get bored with using the same thing all the time. With the Android, you have the option of using different OS with different tweaks and perks.

Plus, the integration of Google Apps with Android is quite the experience.

Wait it out. If you're not tryna wait get the S3. You'll be one happy camper.

they hav great prices fo the S3. S4 drops in April with a rumored 5" scree. Jellybean is nice

they hav great prices fo the S3. S4 drops in April with a rumored 5" scree. Jellybean is nice

I have an iPhone and my girl has an s3, they're both really nice but overall I prefer iPhone based on size and picture quality.

Non of these cheap plastic imitation phones can kill the undisputed best phone of all time. Just step your hustle up so you can afford a innovative game changer like the iPhone :pimp:

Last edited:
Non of these cheap plastic imitation phones can kill the undisputed best phone of all time. Just step your hustle up so you can afford a innovative game changer like the iPhone :pimp:
Dat sarcasm? :nerd:

I'm thinking of buying an iphone, is it really that bad?
I seeing everywhere "android>apple".

iphone is more aesthetically pleasing. do not like the graphics on the s3.......friend had it. i am trying to upgrade to an iphone very soon, otherwise cannot do that Nike challenge.....

Its a great phone. I just upgraded from a Blackberry Curve yesterday and I'm in love with it. I'm interested in rooting/jailbreaking it, but I don't know how.

When you need to make a phone a "killer" of another phone, you know that company (Apple) is doing something right.

Yes specs may be better on the S3, but the iPhone is the "it" phone. Personally I like iOS a lot. I hated android.

What dont you like about the 4? You dont HAVE to upgrade, wait for the 5s.

Wait till February, a slew of next generation phones should be dropping.

S3 is a great phone, Note II is better and the S4 is right around the corner.
so is da note III and that joint is 6.3 inches.

that's DEFINITELY my next upgrade.

6.3 inches tho? That is going to dwarf the note 2 :lol: cats won't be satisfied til phones are the size of an ipad and tablets are the size of phones.

Just got the s3 haven't gotten a chance to fully explore it...only trouble had was the fact that it took like a week for my net speed to kick in

The galaxy Note 2=The best phone on the market right now(followed by the GS3)

Iphones just can't **** with andrioid

android phones do so much more, they raised the bar on the cellphone game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom