What's Hot / What's Not

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by supreme math

Okay the New Year is almost 6 months away...
Isn't that a calculator in your avy and "math" in your SN
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not reading this crap, why don't people have their own style anymore?

For me, this is always hot:

1) Velcro shoes from WalMart - $10
2) Sweatpants
3) Clearance rack at Marshalls
4) Skull Caps
5) Shorts year round
6) Mid socks

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

kyrac2 wrote:

Okay the New Year is almost 6 months away...
Isn't that a calculator in your avy and "math" in your SN
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I was muti-tasking...I was chatting on FB and some chick was asking when's my birthday
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
i'm still waiting for my apology thank you.

urbrefstinks.jpg

Originally Posted by JCH3

I'm not reading this crap, why don't people have their own style anymore?

For me, this is always hot:
high socks ftw
n___ tried to clown me but no
i got striped socks,checkered, colored w/e i dont care if that shh is hot or not its me ya figgadale me

99% of the said "in-clothes" are bamma status, throw lumberjack/flannel everything in there too. I'm out.

with the thread start i agree Air forces are TRASH... i agree with that... but at the same time... i bet more than half the people in this post will put they still rock Nike air forces..
because this is a sneaker website..

Don't you wear Hyperdunks with Jeans
sick.gif

Honestly if you were a cop...Which pic puts your adrenaline on high alert?
My point exactly....
laugh.gif
...I know who will feel the wrath of my glock 16..if
they reached for their wallet

dipset.jpg
cudi.jpg
smh.gif
Whats wrong with you?

My point exactly....
laugh.gif

dipset.jpg
cudi.jpg
smh.gif
Whats wrong with you?

I'm saying dressing and acting like a %$#!+%@ "Goonie" at 35yrs old is a disgrace to the black race...It's not cool anymore, If I was a copin the "ghetto" I would probably be more suspicious of Dipset than Kid Cudi.... based off of "first-impressions" that determine my life ordeath in the line of duty at 2 in the morning

My point exactly....
laugh.gif

dipset.jpg
cudi.jpg
smh.gif
Whats wrong with you?

I'm saying dressing and acting like a %$#!+%@ "Goonie" at 35yrs old is a disgrace to the black race...It's not cool anymore, If I was a cop in the "ghetto" I would probably be more suspicious of Dipset than Kid Cudi.... based off of "first-impressions" that determine my life or death in the line of duty at 2 in the morning
Just stop while youre "ahead"
smh.gif

My point exactly....
laugh.gif

dipset.jpg
cudi.jpg
smh.gif
Whats wrong with you?

I'm saying dressing and acting like a %$#!+%@ "Goonie" at 35yrs old is a disgrace to the black race...It's not cool anymore, If I was a cop in the "ghetto" I would probably be more suspicious of Dipset than Kid Cudi.... based off of "first-impressions" that determine my life or death in the line of duty at 2 in the morning
smh.gif

I'm not wasting my 50 a day post limit stating the obvious.....back to the ORIGINAL TOPIC

My point exactly....
laugh.gif

dipset.jpg
cudi.jpg
smh.gif
Whats wrong with you?

smh.gif

I'm not wasting my 50 a day post limit stating the obvious.....back to the ORIGINAL TOPIC
You obviously have no concept of real life other than what you see on tv. Stormfront is that way >>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by Pmighty

1. DuRags.... (even though I don't have the hair texture to wear them I think anyone wearing one after 2008 is lame)
sick.gif
laugh.gif

3. Baggy Clothes...( racial harmony has revisted the 70's, tight or relax fit clothes are fitting for these times)
smokin.gif
baggy clothes ftw, i dont care what the trends are
that tight +*$+ is for the ladies
theres no way me and my girl's clothes should fit the same way.....no thank you

QFT

Hot

1. On field Yankee fitteds
2. Raw denim
3. Muted/neutral colors (grey, navy, black)
4. Nice teeth
5. Omission of branded clothing

Not

1. Blatant Gucci ripoffs
2. Matching to the t
3. Tight clothes
4. Bright colors
5. Heavy branding

idk but to me this seems a bit hypebeast

Y dont u just wear what you like not whats "in"

tall t's and jordans always and forever hah

Originally Posted by dakid23

with the thread start i agree Air forces are TRASH... i agree with that... but at the same time... i bet more than half the people in this post will put they still rock Nike air forces..

sick.gif

14616d37f4d7285676e2ad401fe8fd408538d983.jpg

Originally Posted by potus2028

Man, +#%% all that...ill be damned if my 6'4" @*$ is walkin around in some tight @*$ jeans and a hoodie where the front pocket is on my solar plexus...I wear my $#!+ loose and comfortable...yall can have that UnderArmour and spandex jeans and $#!+
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Okay the New Year is almost 6 weeks away...what trends do you think will pop? and which ones do you think should be retired?
Shoes, Brands, Scarfs whatever...

1. DuRags.... (even though I don't have the hair texture to wear them I think anyone wearing one after 2008 is lame)
sick.gif

2. AF-1...(the future is about compact and efficiency, the AF-1 is just too bulky for the outfits of the future)
sick.gif

3. Baggy Clothes...( racial harmony has revisted the 70's, tight or relax fit clothes are fitting for these times)
smokin.gif

4. Bling...(the hype williams half of million dollar videos and shiny suits been dead..along with "grillz" and "platinum"...)
sick.gif

5. Lines I think will have a good year.....J-Crew, Aeropostale, Rocawear, Yung Rich, Blac Label and Express for casual club wear...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

sick.gif

indifferent.gif

yea i do.... i know which jeans 2 wear with em 2 make em look good...and thats just my opinion.. i just think air forces are corney...

if people want me 2 post the pic of the hyperdunks in with my outfit.... i will.. n all i received from that pic was positive comments none negative... thanksthough....

To the fool (Supreme) who made the comment that was CLEARLY referring to Sean Bell..

1. That's offense and disrespectful, and how the hell did you know what he was wearing when he got shot??? The world would be a better place if ignorantFOOLS like you would have switched places with him that night.

2. Dudes in d.c. rock straight leg jeans and tight +%$ shirts and still robbin, fighting, shooting...I see it every day. So therefore your logic is flawed. Clothes don't make a person less of a "thug", their mentality determines that.

3. Commit that.....

Back
Top Bottom