What's in your fridge? - (Pictures :D)

Op is that ketchup in the bottom of the fridge? If so why?

Wouldn't it make what ever you put on it cold?

Op is that ketchup in the bottom of the fridge? If so why?

Wouldn't it make what ever you put on it cold?

good to see i'm not the only one on the side of "that's gross and ruins whatever you put it on".

you don't get served cold ketchup in restaraunts, i don't see why anyone would want it at home.

That's the first time I've ever heard of someone not putting ketchup in the fridge. I mean it makes sense about not being served cold ketchup at restaurants but everyone I know puts it in the fridge and has been forever.

I like to keep the ketchup in the fridge, as well. I know it's colder on hot foods but I just feel it's 'fresher' right out the fridge. Might not be the best word for it but something about warm ketchup sitting for weeks at a time in a pantry partially rustles me jimmies. I'm not obliged to it by any means seeing how we're served warm ketchup in restaurants/grocery stores but I'll stick to what I know.

I've always kept my ketchup in the fridge as well. Cold ketchup with hot French fries >>>> besides it says "For best results refrigerate after opening" on the bottle.

i've never once had a bottle of ketchup in my fridge. sure, it says "for best results" but that's gotta be some draconian liability talking.

i've never had issues with leaving it in the pantry at room temperature (as do restaurants) but i have had meals ruined from being at other people's houses. i've learned the only reply to "do you want ketchup?" is "not if it's cold". cold ketchup over fresh fries, or on a hot burger is lousy.

keeping the heat on ice. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom