what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

How you "valuable" when the only championship you ever won was with 2 other SUPERSTARS???

Not role players. Superstars.

But that sports, Im done

Who else was putting up numbers like him tho?

He put the team on his back the entire series and made history again leading both teams in points assists and rebounds

Who else is better than him in the league right now. Not no one

Theres only so much you can do by yourself. Even the greats had help by amazing players

Jordan had pippen and rodman and Steve kerr

Kobe had Shaq who was a beast himself and fisher and phil Jackson as coach

How you "valuable" when the only championship you ever won was with 2 other SUPERSTARS???

Not role players. Superstars.

But that sports, Im done

Yet them 2 superstars couldn't make the playoffs without him the following season.

people who pronounce mario "marry-o"
sick.gif

drivers from rural areas that don't know how to make that last minute left at a light with no arrows.  seen people wait 3 cycles before turning.  get with the program already
Repped. This **** right here kills. I layyyyy the horn on them every time.
That **** is the absolute worst. On the flip side I hate city cats in the country driving. Get out of the left lane. It's for passing because most people cruise 85-90 when you're in the middle of no where.

Fat people who make skinny jokes.
THANK YOU

I will rotisserie roast yo fat *** if you talk about my legs 1 mo gain
**** is tired for me too. They like try to make jokes but you hear the jealousy coming through 100%. Not my fault I eat good food and have a fast metabolism and happen to keep our food truck at a gym. :lol: but really if you're fat don't try and get me to feel bad. Don't be lazy.

Not my fault y'all scrawny dudes can't keep your girls warm at night...

Cheerio shaped > popsicle stick shaped....

Seen this today in the gym. He is most certainly judged:

Not pictured are the Vans that he is wearing while curling 30s looking like Bain.
lmao. 

its always the dudes with these masks that look regular as hell.

soft

Back
Top Bottom