What's the 3 most interesting things going on in your world right now?

Well, the thread is simple enough. It's racks of us from all over the world and I've been gone from NT for a few weeks. This should be a goodcather-upper on who's doing what.

1. My dude Childish caught one in the head the day before my b-day and he's in critical. He won't make it.
smh.gif

2. I won 2 "Best song of the year" awards in two totally different genres 2 weeks ago. Still beaming from that. I still can't believe they giveout awards for music. That's like getting payed to do $%#* you like to do anyway. Win/Win
happy.gif

3... and this is for you Sam... I'M GONNA GET A PITBULL. Yay! This is gonna be awesome
laugh.gif

^As for number 3, mark my words... the Black community will see a HUGE surge in dreadlocks in about 5 years. They'll be EVERYWHERE. Watch. It's gonnabe the new "thing". Then I'll have to cut mine to be original again. Cycles ftl
smh.gif

1. I been playing basketball 3 hours a day, 5 days a week for the past two months.

2. They about to renew my 100% Tuition Payed scholarship for this coming year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3. I've been getting at the females a lot more lately
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1. Went to Rock The Bells yesterday. OH MY GOD!!!! Raekwon was looking directly at me spitting his verse to C.R.E.A.M.

2. Jobs. The Sotomayor hearing, i got a job at Tilly's but not enough hours so i'm tryin to do HR at Six Flags.

3. Full Tilt poker. No real money though b/c i heard they be buggin and i gotta get my skills up.

1. baby sittin for a chick from around the way and gettin paid by the gov't.. and tryna get those
laugh.gif
devil.gif

2. my dad been on my team for 21 years, he switchin up all of a sudden, *@*! em

3. back in the Bay with all my people, feels good to be back
pimp.gif

a bonus

4. my ex from out in AZ came here to visit family.. well um.... yay or nay?
eyes.gif

cool thread idea OP.

1. in Peru for almost 2 weeks vising my aunt who is recovering from breast cancer. She's getting stronger and recovering well so i'm real happy

2. i've had a problem staying single and just chillin with friends, but i've finally got over the p*%$y and have been kicking it with my crew everyday.finally feel like i'm completely being myself again.
3. i'm doing some remodeling at home. fixing up my room. changing from carpet to tile or something, new furniture, moving stuff around. plus i'mturning 22 this friday!!
pimp.gif

SURE LOCK, if you're still feelin your ex, then get them drawers my man!
laugh.gif

408/san jose checkin in!!

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

1. Went to Rock The Bells yesterday. OH MY GOD!!!! Raekwon was looking directly at me spitting his verse to C.R.E.A.M.
stalker?
that's sounds like you enjoyed it a little too much.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

1. summer internship at the pentagon

2. the only girl i met so far i can see myself marrying broke up with her boyfriend beginning of this summer and we've been talking a lot

3. im growing my hair out after having a shaved head for like 8 years

had an inch or two long cut for 4 years and its grown to my shoulders.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

1. baby sittin for a chick from around the way and gettin paid by the gov't.. and tryna get those
laugh.gif
devil.gif

2. my dad been on my team for 21 years, he switchin up all of a sudden, *@*! em

3. back in the Bay with all my people, feels good to be back
pimp.gif

a bonus

4. my ex from out in AZ came here to visit family.. well um.... yay or nay?
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
my gaiden...
2. !#*@ man, it bees like that. Tough it out man. Good luck.
3. I can kinda relate. There's no place like home. I been on some other !#*@ and I'm tryna get back to connecting to the people that I need to stayclose to.
4. Sex is a go, fa'sho.

My relasionship with my girlfreind

My trip to NYC next week

And just my summer in general, best one in 4 years or so
pimp.gif

Let's see...

1. It's summer, I've got no job and no money, but I've been hitting the gym 4 times a week, 4 hours a day to take the stress away.
2. I got my financial aid award for next school year.
3. And dun dun dun... my parents declared bankruptcy and DF, I still don't qualify for the Pell Grant
frown.gif

1. Going to school in virginia

2. My mom is moving to Georgia to help my Grandma

3. I'm working on alot of self projects

1. The final rewrite of my screenplay should be finished by Thursday, the latest.
2. My best friend finally grew a pair of balls and started taking acting classes. And his little brother is looking like he could have a future in acting.
3. I have to get my car serviced tomorrow. (I actually can't think of anything else to put down)

Originally Posted by iAllan

Let's see...

1. It's summer, I've got no job and no money, but I've been hitting the gym 4 times a week, 4 hours a day to take the stress away.
2. I got my financial aid award for next school year.
3. And dun dun dun... my parents declared bankruptcy and DF, I still don't qualify for the Pell Grant
frown.gif
Damn folks... . come hit this blunt...you'll be aight
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

3... and this is for you Sam... I'M GONNA GET A PITBULL. Yay! This is gonna be awesome
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
G'luck with all of that. Nah they grow fast, Bulmas almostsleeping through the night now on a regular basis. I've had the bed to myself for a cotdamn month now
laugh.gif

My list is kind of boring, nothing interesting going on in my life at the moment. So boring in fact I don't even have a list
ohwell.gif

1. my music is movin on up in a good direction

2. summertime so im more lifted.

3. bongs are such a great invention.

Where you been Rilla? made a thread in Music and everything
\

1. IM reading tryin to improve myself

2. Job Hunting

3. Just Got my BA

nothin too exciting i guess

1. I'm selling my shoe collection. When or if I do start buying shoes again, I may need a half size up. 12 is cool but in some shoes it was a snug fit.
2. I will be learning how to drive soon, hopefully.
3. I'm going back to school soon.

- just moved to nyc
- one of my best friend's wedding coming up in less than a month
- raises being announced in a couple of weeks

nothing too interesting...but w/e

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

- just moved to nyc
- one of my best friend's wedding coming up in less than a month
- raises being announced in a couple of weeks

nothing too interesting...but w/e
congrats

1. Copped the 60+ Pack over the weekend with the discount, saved myself 60 bones which leads me to number two...

2. Using the 60 bones to cop some quality beverages for Wednesday (my 23rd bday is Thursday, it's a celebration)

3. The wordplay is improving rapidly, gonna finally book some time n get the material out there...NT look out for it, ha...

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Where you been Rilla? made a thread in Music and everything
\

1. IM reading tryin to improve myself

2. Job Hunting

3. Just Got my BA

nothin too exciting i guess
I was doing the first thing on your list. I had to reboot life, so to speak.

Link me.

Back
Top Bottom