What's the best concert you've seen? Most disappointing?

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Up in Smoke Tour-Cube, Em, Snoop and Dre

I've watched that DVD so many times
laugh.gif

Best: Rage Against the Machine (by far), Tool, U2, Radiohead, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jay-Z, Pixies, Sonic Youth, The Roots, Neil Young, Rush, Beastie Boys, Coldplay

Worst: T.I. by far, he was mumbling the whole time and had no kind of breath control

Nas is my favorite mc but he is by far the most hit or miss live act I've ever seen him. Seen him 6 times so far, 3 times he was great and the other 3 times he was awful. When he's on, he performs a bunch of classics and is very energized but when he's off, I'm pretty sure he just smoked up cause he can't remember any lyrics and looks like he just wants to get off the stage as quick as he can.

My most disappointing was Bob Dylan though. I'm a huge fan and own pretty much everything he's ever done but he decided to perform all these weird and obscure country songs when I saw him live.

^^I kinda agree about Nas. At his first show here in Hawaii, waited like 5 hours for him to come on, spit short bits from a bunch of his classics and it was a wrap!
indifferent.gif
 One bonus was RZA made a cameo
happy.gif
 His next appearance was a total 180!!! He came for the Distant Relatives tour w/ Jr. Gong, and I have to say it may have been the best concert I have ever been to.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 It may have had something to do w/ me celebrating a belated b-day & everyone blowing maaaad trees all night too.
smokin.gif

-Mos Def puts on a good show too. Saw him 2X.
-Yeezy was a great show also
-I've seen Too Short 2X just because he's been one of my favorite MC's for a couple decades now. 

Back
Top Bottom