What's the best feeling in the world?

devil.gif
laugh.gif
Naw, j/k. IMO, [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Success[/color]. No matter what the situation. Passing a class, winning a basketball game, or achieving any othergoal you set for yourself.

Getting money, then ironing it on that ironing board and hanging it up so it gets nice and crispy
pimp.gif

Other than the obvious nutt.....Walking into a spot full of people knowing you're the flyest thing in the place
pimp.gif

Hitting the winning shot..done it twice, great feeling
pimp.gif

as a baseball player, hitting a home run i can just stand at home and watch it fly. it gives me goosebumps thinking about it

- IF we, that ILLADELPH, win this World Series...
nerd.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

- You've got to remember, whether you hate the O_O out of us or not, we haven't won anything in my entire life
frown.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
(25)

- I was out today, people are dancing around, on some hopscotch status right down the middle of the street.....if, ya boy say if,,,,we win this jaunt it's'bout to be some chaos swag like they haven't seen since Noah's Ark type swag...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Walking into a spot full of people knowing you're the flyest thing in the place
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

especially when you feel like everyones watchings
pimp.gif

Having your first born.....
Knowing you created something.....
Someone who will look up to you.......
Knowing you would do anything for the best of your child.....

Stepping out with a pocket full of money, fresh clothes and kicks, and a fresh line-up...
eek.gif

Swag is UNBELIEVABLE.

peeing when you had to hold it in for so long. You just stand there with a warm smile on your face.

Getting your degree..

...Which leads to people giving you respect.

...Best.Feeling.Ever.

Back
Top Bottom