What's the best feeling in the world?

-creating something your proud of
-MJ
pimp.gif

-hitting a jumper all net
-getting fresh
-fellatio/intercourse

Physically - sex, working out, sneezing, taking my bra off at the end of the day, in that order

Mentally - The end of a really good meeting at work, appreciation for my work, taking pride in my family's accomplishments, beating someone at a game, anygame, just winning.

I'm sure there are more. I'll add later.

to me the best feeling in the world is seeing happy people and knowing that the people i'm around are happy, and are happy to be around me...
happy.gif
cause you know i've never been the invasive type if i'm not wantedaround, you dig
eyes.gif

anyhow i've prolly learned more today than i've ever learned in school
roll.gif
i find myself more in tuned with work when i dress the way i dressed today, no reason really just a personal preference for the day/days or so feellike it
ohwell.gif
, i'm more like want to work, WAYYYY more motivated, nahmean? what is that? explain?
eyes.gif

oh and what do you know... we happen to have a girl there named Jenny, well, well, well what do we have here... prettaaaaayyyyy lil thang too boy, we mighthave a situation on our hands gentlemen... am i doomed?
frown.gif
i seesomething brewing in my forecast
nerd.gif
let's hope things will be fine
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

ayo and who's saying i don't like johnny and that i've never liked him before
grin.gif
you see this is what i'm talkin about... ASSUMING don't ASSUME who i like and dislike... Johnny rocks
b7415c4563d4c78457304e36f8147834b3fc9ba.gif
now drop the assumptions
tired.gif
NOT BECAUSE I DON'T/HAVEN'T SPOKEN WITH SOMEONE DOES NOT MEAN THAT I DON'T LIKE THEM...
smh.gif
Johnny happened to teach me good things today
pimp.gif
so lean back
mad.gif
get off me
mad.gif

oh and the whole rolex racist cause it hate +!%*%@ is a joke, so don't take it seriously, well actually it's just a really funny line from a rap songby The Game
roll.gif
where does he come up with these things
laugh.gif
and it's generalized so it's not directed at anyone specific... sheeshdon't make a mountain out of it plz
ohwell.gif

taking that first bite of the food you desired most when you were hungry and craving for it like there was no tomorrow. Yuppppp nothing gets better than that.

Originally Posted by EnergeeGod

to me the best feeling in the world is seeing happy people and knowing that the people i'm around are happy, and are happy to be around me...
happy.gif
cause you know i've never been the invasive type if i'm not wanted around, you dig
eyes.gif

roll.gif
i find myself more in tuned with work when i dress the way i dressed today, no reason really just a personal preference for the day/days or so feel like it
ohwell.gif
, i'm more like want to work, WAYYYY more motivated, nahmean? what is that? explain?
eyes.gif

oh and what do you know... we happen to have a girl there named Jenny, well, well, well what do we have here... prettaaaaayyyyy lil thang too boy, we might have a situation on our hands gentlemen... am i doomed?
frown.gif
i see something brewing in my forecast
nerd.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

grin.gif
you see this is what i'm talkin about... ASSUMING don't ASSUME who i like and dislike... Johnny rocks
now drop the assumptions
tired.gif
NOT BECAUSE I DON'T/HAVEN'T SPOKEN WITH SOMEONE DOES NOT MEAN THAT I DON'T LIKE THEM...
smh.gif
pimp.gif
so lean back
mad.gif
get off me
mad.gif

oh and the whole rolex racist cause it hate +!%*%@ is a joke, so don't take it seriously, well actually it's just a really funny line from a rap song by The Game
roll.gif
laugh.gif
and it's generalized so it's not directed at anyone specific... sheesh don't make a mountain out of it plz
ohwell.gif
not reading all that.

Originally Posted by EnergeeGod

happy.gif
cause you know i've never been the invasive type if i'm not wanted around, you dig
eyes.gif

roll.gif
i find myself more in tuned with work when i dress the way i dressed today, no reason really just a personal preference for the day/days or so feel like it
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif

oh and what do you know... we happen to have a girl there named Jenny, well, well, well what do we have here... prettaaaaayyyyy lil thang too boy, we might have a situation on our hands gentlemen... am i doomed?
frown.gif
i see something brewing in my forecast
nerd.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

grin.gif
now drop the assumptions
tired.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
so lean back
mad.gif
get off me
mad.gif

oh and the whole rolex racist cause it hate +!%*%@ is a joke, so don't take it seriously, well actually it's just a really funny line from a rap song by The Game
roll.gif
laugh.gif
and it's generalized so it's not directed at anyone specific... sheesh don't make a mountain out of it plz
ohwell.gif
wut?!?!?!?
roll.gif

- the purist unconditional love from the right woman

-resolutions to great conflicts

-being on vacation at a beautiful place without a worry in the world

- good days with those u hold dear

-internal peace

-knowing that ya highest destiny is reachable

Getting that pay Check
Sleeping after hitting the gym
Thinkin you did real bad on a test and turns out u did well