What's the best feeling in the world?

to tell u the truth doin good in a class or gettin an A on a test feels so good......idk maybe cuz i dnt get those a lot.

Originally Posted by Yoda

INDIANS_ATHLETICS_BASEBALL_OAS109300x377.jpg

Greek%20Puff%20Letter%20A%20.En-ga.jpg

Acorns_(nut)_MC_.jpg

laugh.gif
gettin money

Originally Posted by DCaz102

peeing when you had to hold it in for so long. You just stand there with a warm smile on your face.

As well as peeing after sex. It goes everywhere but I don't care, I just close my eyes and let it fly.

Also, improvised jamming has to be one of the most wonderful feelings.

- Tical.

Taking a Monstrous poop. >_< , o_-, o_o,
happy.gif

Then after dropping the kids by the pool, you release some of that Rkelly juice...
That feeling is orgasmic. Chea!

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Other than the obvious nutt.....Walking into a spot full of people knowing you're the flyest thing in the place
pimp.gif

thats it

Best feeling is when u needa take a ishhhhh Hella bad and u get there right before the load drops like on some irritable bowel syndrome type stuff, u get thatsigh of relief.. like "AHHHH we live to see another day." LOL.

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Getting paid ... and getting laid by chicks for the first time...

Damn good feeling... You have the biggest smile on your face too!

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Other than the obvious nutt.....Walking into a spot full of people knowing you're the flyest thing in the place
pimp.gif
must be a room full of some
sick.gif
faces.....i'd rather be ina room full of some video vixen type women

but for the best feeling in the world, i'd have to agree with OP and say success cause it makes me feel like i have no other worries in life for that shortmoment

Back
Top Bottom