What's the best moment of your life so far?

-seeing JCole in concert before the hype (im sure NT will have something to say lol)

-my last highschool Basketball game...everything was just so perfect the venue, my stats, the game itself with us playing in the regional game... got into the newspaper
- senior year too, first time I cried over basketball, we lost but it was so bitter sweet

-first time drinking/getting high LOL

not really that big but meh...im still young

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Graduating Basic Training for the Air Force....seeing my mom, dad and grandma happy made that moment for me.

This man speaks the truth. Except my dad wasn't there. Seein my mom and grandma after 9 weeks of mayhem was surreal. Also, while at the shooting range in basic training, while struggling to breath amidst the gun powder (or w/e that smell was) I maintained my focus and kept imagining how proud my mom would be if I achieved expert marksman ( it was my 1st time shooting a real gun btw). When the instructor congratulated me after evaluating my target, it felt amazing.Graduating from college is up there too.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Graduating Basic Training for the Air Force....seeing my mom, dad and grandma happy made that moment for me.

This man speaks the truth. Except my dad wasn't there. Seein my mom and grandma after 9 weeks of mayhem was surreal. Also, while at the shooting range in basic training, while struggling to breath amidst the gun powder (or w/e that smell was) I maintained my focus and kept imagining how proud my mom would be if I achieved expert marksman ( it was my 1st time shooting a real gun btw). When the instructor congratulated me after evaluating my target, it felt amazing.Graduating from college is up there too.

back to back state titles in high school and graduating high school
im only 20 so i hope theres more moments in life i can say that were better

back to back state titles in high school and graduating high school
im only 20 so i hope theres more moments in life i can say that were better

its hard for me to think of something
frown.gif

but it honestly has to be a couple nights of senior week

running around ocean city maryland with my boys. not a care in the world
pimp.gif
 so many good memories

remember the last night my best friend just kept saying "this is the best night of my life"
laugh.gif

its hard for me to think of something
frown.gif

but it honestly has to be a couple nights of senior week

running around ocean city maryland with my boys. not a care in the world
pimp.gif
 so many good memories

remember the last night my best friend just kept saying "this is the best night of my life"
laugh.gif

-being first in my family's history to graduate High School
-And like Dunk Demon said "Seeing my two favorite bands play on the same night and same stage."

-being first in my family's history to graduate High School
-And like Dunk Demon said "Seeing my two favorite bands play on the same night and same stage."

Right now I would have to say getting on an airplane for the 1st time. It was always a fear of mine fo whatever reason...but after that hour long flight (from San Bernardino to Ontario lol) I felt like a boss!

THE biggest moment will be 6/18/2011. That is when I graduate college as the 2nd person in my family to do so.

Right now I would have to say getting on an airplane for the 1st time. It was always a fear of mine fo whatever reason...but after that hour long flight (from San Bernardino to Ontario lol) I felt like a boss!

THE biggest moment will be 6/18/2011. That is when I graduate college as the 2nd person in my family to do so.

Originally Posted by pjhoody

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

roll.gif
u beat me to it
Dude is also on the incest stuff smh
the daughter birth thing was a lie?
laugh.gif
wth
you're tombout a dude who stay posting ayo/fap comments on here. i'm pretty sure the daughter was a lie.

my son is trolling like there's no tomorrow

Originally Posted by pjhoody

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

roll.gif
u beat me to it
Dude is also on the incest stuff smh
the daughter birth thing was a lie?
laugh.gif
wth
you're tombout a dude who stay posting ayo/fap comments on here. i'm pretty sure the daughter was a lie.

my son is trolling like there's no tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom