What's the best moment of your life so far?

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Getting my license and cruising around listening to NERD.
in HS woke up and drove to school every day on In Search Of  
pimp.gif

Getting into the school I'm in right now. Didn't chase this exact dream for too long but I chased the dream of doing what I like and now I feel like I've found it. Crazy to think that about 1.5 years ago I was depressed since I didn't know what I wanted to do, 1 year ago I had started chasing this dream and now I live what I dreamed a year ago. Honestly, it's even better than I ever dreamed it would be.

Hard work pays off.

Getting into the school I'm in right now. Didn't chase this exact dream for too long but I chased the dream of doing what I like and now I feel like I've found it. Crazy to think that about 1.5 years ago I was depressed since I didn't know what I wanted to do, 1 year ago I had started chasing this dream and now I live what I dreamed a year ago. Honestly, it's even better than I ever dreamed it would be.

Hard work pays off.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Hard work pays off.
Getting into my dream school will easily take over my number one
pimp.gif

Congrats

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Hard work pays off.
Getting into my dream school will easily take over my number one
pimp.gif

Congrats

it was this new years. me and my friend went to a rave and took ecstasy, amazing night and she's now my gf because of it
smile.gif

it was this new years. me and my friend went to a rave and took ecstasy, amazing night and she's now my gf because of it
smile.gif

When my daughter threw up in my hands. She was about 1 and started choking, I told her to spit it out in my hands and she let loose. I hate throw up or to touch anybody else crap but when she did it it didn't bother me at all. I was just happy she was ok and then it hit me.... "I'm a daddy". Best feeling ever. 
pimp.gif

When my daughter threw up in my hands. She was about 1 and started choking, I told her to spit it out in my hands and she let loose. I hate throw up or to touch anybody else crap but when she did it it didn't bother me at all. I was just happy she was ok and then it hit me.... "I'm a daddy". Best feeling ever. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

pimp.gif
true_baww2.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

pimp.gif
true_baww2.gif

Back
Top Bottom