What's the best moment of your life so far?

-getting handed my EGA (Eagle, Globe, & Anchor)
-becoming an uncle
-smashed my first asian girl
-living in my own place

-getting handed my EGA (Eagle, Globe, & Anchor)
-becoming an uncle
-smashed my first asian girl
-living in my own place

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

When I first saw my fiance drop them panties.... Unforgettable

laugh.gif

Dude i read your post and looked at your avy after lol.
roll.gif

Prolly the day I got my first production deal / a song I produced got a co-sign from a few guys I've been a fan of for a long time.  Really it was just a great day amongst a lot of bad ones, plus the reassurance was a huge relief and it boosted my confidence when I needed it to some extent.
Seeing Chris Rock live is up there, just because his stuff had such an impact on me growing up.
Every threesome
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

When I first saw my fiance drop them panties.... Unforgettable

laugh.gif

Dude i read your post and looked at your avy after lol.
roll.gif

Prolly the day I got my first production deal / a song I produced got a co-sign from a few guys I've been a fan of for a long time.  Really it was just a great day amongst a lot of bad ones, plus the reassurance was a huge relief and it boosted my confidence when I needed it to some extent.
Seeing Chris Rock live is up there, just because his stuff had such an impact on me growing up.
Every threesome
laugh.gif

I honestly have a whole bunch, so ima just post everything that comes to mind and then copy and save it to a document on my computer.

7th grade, shortie i liked acknowledged me, and we both got in the honor roll. my swag was on a million that day.
Baseball champions when I was in the junior league.
Harvard United Nations, we brought up a couple girls back to our hotel room after the ball, but their classmate snitched on us, still fun as hell tho.
First warehouse/club I went to
First time i had sex
When i learned how to quick scope on mw2
Having an internship with decon Media at the age of 15
First time i saw my bank account hit 1,000. I was so proud of myself cause i had worked my +** off that winter as a bus boy.

I honestly have a whole bunch, so ima just post everything that comes to mind and then copy and save it to a document on my computer.

7th grade, shortie i liked acknowledged me, and we both got in the honor roll. my swag was on a million that day.
Baseball champions when I was in the junior league.
Harvard United Nations, we brought up a couple girls back to our hotel room after the ball, but their classmate snitched on us, still fun as hell tho.
First warehouse/club I went to
First time i had sex
When i learned how to quick scope on mw2
Having an internship with decon Media at the age of 15
First time i saw my bank account hit 1,000. I was so proud of myself cause i had worked my +** off that winter as a bus boy.

Getting a job at B@eing right out of school........
smile.gif
Then finding out it means i need to leave Cali
frown.gif

Getting a job at B@eing right out of school........
smile.gif
Then finding out it means i need to leave Cali
frown.gif

I can't choose.

Graduating HS and the month surrounding it.
Getting my license and cruising around listening to NERD.
First gettin with my now-ex-girl.

I can't choose.

Graduating HS and the month surrounding it.
First gettin with my now-ex-girl.

For me it was seeing my daughter being born... holding her and naming her bcuz the whole nine months we were unsure of what her name wuld be, hell her mom didnt even know what i named her bcuz she was in another room getting stitched up..yea C section sucked, but i was there and sat thru it all...

For me it was seeing my daughter being born... holding her and naming her bcuz the whole nine months we were unsure of what her name wuld be, hell her mom didnt even know what i named her bcuz she was in another room getting stitched up..yea C section sucked, but i was there and sat thru it all...

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

in HS woke up and drove to school every day on In Search Of  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom