Whats the best pair of shoes you found at an outlet? Price?

they just made some new outlets down highway 290 in houston, and for the grand opening i had an extra 30% off of anything in the nike store... I got some airforce 1's for 38 bucks..
pimp.gif

once upon a time when walking in marshall they had like several pairs if youth Air Jordan XI(black/red)
about 24 dollars..
but the biggest size thy had was 4.5...
I needed 5.5..

I picked up some Nike Bball shoes (can't remember name for the life of me now) but they were ill. Got them for $39.99.

long time ago when i was in 4th grade and on the jordan xi OG black/red hunt i was in a nike outlet in no man's land Missouri and saw a full complete sizerun of the original retro 1's (white/red/black) for 30$$ a pair!!!!!!! too bad i was 10 yrs old and thought they were ugly, a couple years later i realizedwhat happened, im 22 now and still cant let it go
frown.gif

2 pair of black/red VII kids (something like 3.5 and a 5) for $5. At the same time they also had 3 pair of White/maroon VIs in similar sizes. Picked up all 5for $30 and then went to resell for about $60-$80 a pop. As far as something in MY size probably one time I stopped by *%*@'s Sporting Goods and they had aclearance rack right in front of their shoe section and a fresh pair of black/red VIIs in a size 14 were on the table (no box) for a cool $50. You bet Isnatched them up!

• Air Penny III (Ross $31.99)
  • Air Flight 89 (Ross $29.99)
  • Air Mx LTD (Nike Outlet $29.99)
  • Air Max Light (" " $39.99)
  • Air Zoom Turf (" ")

Back
Top Bottom