What's the best performance Sig Jordan out of XIV, XVII, XIX, XX, XXI, XX3 on the court

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

XX's
word, that IPS is somethin crack
pimp.gif

for comfort - i liked the 14 and 15
the most recent jays are better to ball in IMO,

for me, its the 20s (but i dont like how the strap scratches your skin
tired.gif
) the 22s and 23s....

EDIT:
really?? the 12s?
might have to bring them out one day....

and WORD on the 17s, those were dope to ball in
now that i think of it, i liked the 18s also....

I'd go with either the XIV's if you want an all-purpose shoe, the XIX's if you favor foot lock-down and cushioning, or the XX3's if you are oneof the few people that don't have pinky toe problems....

I also see the XVII gettin a lot of praise and the XX is getting a whole lot of praise i didnt expect based on the strap alone. I might play in these in mynext balling quest. XVII and XX's are my next 2 but man those XIX's got me feeling good on the court yesterday.

Originally Posted by Dawhking

Did the pinky/toe thing happened to everybody?

Cause I got 4 pairs of the XX3's and I'm planning to ball in them.....................

I bought every xx3 that dropped last year and have not had a problem with them bothering my pinky toes..i guess it all depends on the person and the width ofyour feet...

XIIs are stiff and cut into my ankles and XIVs doesn't have good ankle support...I'd go with 17s or 19s

Out of the list u choose i'd say the 17's. But i enjoyed the 18's more than the 17's in terms of ballin. In fact i still use my 18'sfor outdoor ball and they are holding up great.

I'd say all of them. They just need to be worn a few times before you get it's full comfortable feel.

From the list I'd go with the XX3s, but to guard against a blister on your pinky toe just wear an extra sock.

However I'd go with the XX2s because the ankle support is tremendous.

XX3s all the way. Best performance Jordan if you don't have the pinkie toe problem. XIVs, XVIIIs, and XIXs are great too, but I will consistently passthose up to play in XX3s...

the main problem with the XIX is that metal thing at the top of the tongue tends to dig into your shin if you're not wearing thick quarter socks.

but yeah, among the models you mentioned, it's the best by far for balling.

Out of the six u mentioned, I'd say the XIV and the XXI.

Not mentioned...the XX2. My fav for balling....

I'm feelin the 14's for sure. Great all around shoes with nice court feel.
Also, the 18's are underrated.. i didnt mind the cdp's either.

Originally Posted by MattyG13

19 imo, cushioning is prob the best for you if you're coming off foot surgery.
x2 I agree. Probably the most comfortable Jordan I've played in other than the VI, XIV and the XXI

The 19s are by far one of the most comfortable signature jordans to come out, the zoom air feels amazing and if you have a problem with the netting just scoopa pair of se 19s. Everyone slept on the se's so you can get them for dirt cheap.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

The 19s are by far one of the most comfortable signature jordans to come out, the zoom air feels amazing and if you have a problem with the netting just scoop a pair of se 19s. Everyone slept on the se's so you can get them for dirt cheap.
Agreed the XIX SE were slept on hard. I have two pairs of the white/blue Olympic colorways and they are just amazing. Try to find a pair - thedouble stacked zoom is so comfy!

I agree! The only flaws were the translucent outsole and the shroud upper. I've always maintained that a Jordan XX3 with double stacked zoom in heel andlower tpu molding around the toe would be a performance superstar.

Should i name shoes not mentioned in the thread title as well?

XIX is an extremely comfortable shoe, but to me it doesn't quite feel like an
extension of your foot in the same way as the XIV.

XVII has great support, but forefoot cushioning is lacking.

XX is a mess. Ankle strap is fiddly. Midfoot strap is about redundant. Too high off the groud, and little of the outsole touches the ground meaning poortraction.
XX3 flexes too much at the ankle, too little in the midfoot.

If the XX and XX3 were designed by anybody other than Tinker, people would be hating on them as a matter of principle.

Back
Top Bottom