What's the best prank you've ever pulled??

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

When I was in 10th grade.. My sister and two cousins prank called a large group of people from our school... It went on each week for 2 years. We pretended to be "Clairece" and some other characters I don't remember.. Lol. Then in my senior will, my cousin and I willed our entire school, "Clairece" ... Not sure if anyone got it.

I sure as hell didn't get that
laugh.gif

i was dining at taco bell when i decided to call the store and tell them i was trapped in the bathroom. store manager hopped over the counter like he wasrunning hurdles and ran over the the bathroom...i stayed on the line with him and insisted i was in there

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

This dude at my school made a "Mixtape" on youtube of his "highlights" from Freshman Basketball.
A. The dude rode the bench
B. He had to literally cry for the coach and give him a sob story to make team
C. Mixtape shows him missing shots (He was a Center, so mostly Layups)

So I decide to comment the video as a College basketball recruiter for a Division 2 school. I search and find a school called Armstrong Atlantic State in GA I believe, and pose as a recruiter saying how we will be following his progress and how his game looks good. Dude messages me back asking for info, to which I copy info from their Wiki, and talk about the teams record and how our school is use to winners because we won the Division 2 Tennis Title. He believes it to be legit, and comes to school trying to rub it in to our varsity guys about how he is getting scouted. I go as far as customizing a polo with their logo and having my friend's Dad wear it to our game and hold a clipboard. Dude still has no idea it isn't for real.

127151e3488b62b0917fb833dbc0d9c2eb452a3.gif

You, my good sir, have the best one so far (barring ducktales of course) That's effing classic
laugh.gif

how could i forget spoof calls? where you change your caller ID for free? HAHA. i hate this dude so i told my friend about this,and my homegirl pretended to besome chick that this one dude met at some party (my friend knew the girl)...anyways she called with the girls phone number at like 1 AM, and talked with dudeon the phone for a while...then she told him to come through to "her" house but to come through the back window where the bedroom was at...next daymy homegirl tells me the story of how the girl called the cops on dude cause she thought he was tryna break into her room... i didnt expect all that wouldhappen but turns out the girl had completely forgotten who he was so she called the cops ASAP

Best prank I pulled was when me and a couple of friends went to Costco and got 3 bags of flour and some saran wrap and went to this one guys house and saranwrap his whole car and took the flour and spread it over his whole yard

my friends and i stay doing the college recruiter prank. just today we called this girl saying we wanted her to play basketball for Penn State. she was allexcited talking about how she has family up there and she could live with them and all kinds of !*+*. about 2 hours later her dad calls asking a bunch ofquestions that we just started making up answers to and he found out it was a joke, started threatening to call the cops and !*+* so we just apologized. nightbefore we called the best player on our basketball team at school as a recruiter from UNLV. after introducing himself and everything my boy asks the kid ifhe'd like to play college ball and dude says "YES SIR! THAT'S THE DREAM!!!" all excited and !*+*. dude ends up giving us his full address sowe can send him info and clothing. we also called our high school coach too and left him a voice mail about our interest in the kid. these pranks are thefunniest because they are pretty much never ending and take so many twists and turns
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats screwed up what you did with the pictures and super glue, that glue will never come off.

Originally Posted by HardWork919

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

This dude at my school made a "Mixtape" on youtube of his "highlights" from Freshman Basketball.
A. The dude rode the bench
B. He had to literally cry for the coach and give him a sob story to make team
C. Mixtape shows him missing shots (He was a Center, so mostly Layups)

So I decide to comment the video as a College basketball recruiter for a Division 2 school. I search and find a school called Armstrong Atlantic State in GA I believe, and pose as a recruiter saying how we will be following his progress and how his game looks good. Dude messages me back asking for info, to which I copy info from their Wiki, and talk about the teams record and how our school is use to winners because we won the Division 2 Tennis Title. He believes it to be legit, and comes to school trying to rub it in to our varsity guys about how he is getting scouted. I go as far as customizing a polo with their logo and having my friend's Dad wear it to our game and hold a clipboard. Dude still has no idea it isn't for real.

127151e3488b62b0917fb833dbc0d9c2eb452a3.gif

You, my good sir, have the best one so far (barring ducktales of course) That's effing classic
laugh.gif

Thanks my dude. Video is right here but comment is gone. I was AASUBball (Armstrong Atlantic State University)
roll.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/3mgDFun82-M&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/3mgDFun82-M&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/3mgDFun82-M&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/3mgDFun82-M&hl=en&fs=1&

Originally Posted by sam206

thats screwed up what you did with the pictures and super glue, that glue will never come off.

yup took him a long @#$ time to take all the pictures off cause he had to rip off pictures part by part since they were stuck
roll.gif
dude was HEATED.
oh i didnt do any permanent damage btw...our complex owner changes the carpet and re-paints the walls when the tenants move out so we didnt get charged forthat

got plenty.

in high school my homey's younger brother and friend were being punks, so we used duct tape to tape them together from shoulder to ankle face to face. theywere both wearing shorts. after taping them together we took them to an elevator used less frequently and knocked them over in it.

a couple hours later the principal invited us into the teachers lounge and presented us with freshly printed pictures of them taped together lying on top ofeach other in the elevator. he asked us what it was all about.

nobody got into any trouble. my school was great.

Originally Posted by Hes So Chi

I pull alotta pranks but this by far was the best:

It was this one cats 21st birthday that me and my friends had lost touch with, i texted him earlier in the day telling him happy birthday turns out he got a new phone and didnt have any ones number. Keep in mind this was early january in Chicago. So later that night me and two of my boys come up wit a prank we text him from one of my boys phone claiming to be an ex girlfriend and telling him how much she has missed and wanted to give him a bday gift.. this guy was at a bar in downtown chicago and she lived in a suburb of chicago about 40 minutes away from where he was. So we convince him to leave the bar and go to her house, he is askin to call her and we make up dumb excuses tha her mic doesnt work and he bought it while he was heading there me and my two buddies hit the road to this girls house and wait, it was during a snow storm and the guy was drunk so it must of been hell for him.. by the time he gets there its 2 am and he stumbling up to the door probably excited that he is getting some birthday sex... He knocks on the door AND HER CURRENT BOYFRIEND ANSWERS!! ROFL then we punch it down the laughing at him out the window... havent heard from him since......

Grimey
thats a charge on my block
roll.gif
nonetheless

Not really much of a prank, but me and one of my boys always used to joke about messing with the others mom. One day I found a pic my ex girl wearing myjacket and my arm around her at a resturant. I photoshopped his mom's face on it, and it looked real. I emailed that pic to him and a couple of otherfriends. Dude calls me stuttering and trying to figure out when/where this went down. I wish I could've seen dudes face when he saw the pic......

In High School some white boys played a prank on this dude....Pretended to be a girl who liked him on AIM and agreed to meet up with dude. When dude went tothe spot it was the guys who pranked him and they just LOL'd in his face....dude drove home and killed himself
eek.gif

Yall wild in here. A few I did were let my friend shape up his mustache with my pube clippers, I switched letters on my co-workers keyboard, changed the screenorientation on her monitor (she kept shutting down and restarting the computer and it wouldn't work
laugh.gif
), put sugar in the salt shaker and a coupleothers. Nothing too drastic.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

In High School some white boys played a prank on this dude....Pretended to be a girl who liked him on AIM and agreed to meet up with dude. When dude went to the spot it was the guys who pranked him and they just LOL'd in his face....dude drove home and killed himself
eek.gif

dc5350cbeb8f43d48ea46febbe9b0377502eae3.gif

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Ordered like $60 worth of food at Wendy's and threw a carton of eggs into the chicks face at the window. +!%@ was hilarious.
laugh.gif

that's just messed up
yes it is
a prank should be funny, that was just dumb.
Crybabies. Of course it was dumb. It wasn't funny to you, but to me and the homies, it wasdefinitely hilarious. And we were 16.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

had a kickback at the homies house on Superbowl Sunday.. had some beers. carne asada. all the good stuff.. after the GREAT game(one of my faves SB this decade.) we played some shot checkers.. pretty much got %!#! faced the rest of the night.. my rookie friend just happen to pass it out early in the night( bad move).. i went to the fridge.. got a spoonfull of some skippy EXTRA CHUNKY PEANUT BUTTER and slipped it in his butt... lol NO MO.
well the next morning this mo.fo wakes up all hungover.. gets up off the floor.. and reluctently digs into his shorts( his facial expression was priceless) he takes his hand out, all full with the extra chunky pb and and SNIFFS IT!! lol.. it was too funny.. needless to say, he realized it was only Peanut butter and not his own dookie.. took the prank like a champ and just hit the shower..... good times.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

When I was in 10th grade.. My sister and two cousins prank called a large group of people from our school... It went on each week for 2 years. We pretended to be "Clairece" and some other characters I don't remember.. Lol. Then in my senior will, my cousin and I willed our entire school, "Clairece" ... Not sure if anyone got it.

I sure as hell didn't get that
laugh.gif
?? You from my school?!? Lol.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

dj sven wrote:

smoke ya later wrote:

IM A HELION wrote:

Ordered like $60 worth of food at Wendy's and threw a carton of eggs into the chicks face at the window.
+!%@ was hilarious.
laugh.gif

that's just messed up
yes it is

a prank should be funny, that was just dumb.

Crybabies. Of course it was dumb. It wasn't funny to you, but to me and the homies, it was definitely hilarious. And we were 16.
laugh.gif

You don't get it, that's not a prank, even if you knew the chick working there it's still dumb.

When I was like 13 or so.....I used to live in an apartment building. So one day me and my boywalked into the building and the cover for the door closer fell on my head. So I figured, hmmm, I could put a bucket of water on top of it and it would fall onsomeone.....we went and got a small bucket filled with water and we rigged it to fall and spill all over the next person to open the door. We went and hid andwaited about 5 minutes for the next person to come....man, this dude got SOAKED....the loud curse word still resonates in my head...junk was hilarious

Originally Posted by HardWork919

Originally Posted by Gmills23

In High School some white boys played a prank on this dude....Pretended to be a girl who liked him on AIM and agreed to meet up with dude. When dude went to the spot it was the guys who pranked him and they just LOL'd in his face....dude drove home and killed himself
eek.gif

dc5350cbeb8f43d48ea46febbe9b0377502eae3.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was gonna call ducktales too but there are people who would actually take it to that extreme

i called my sister from a 666 666-6666 number. she of course picks it up. i get my deep voice on and say this is the devil you are going to die. i had to tryreally hard not to laugh. mission accomplished. then next thing i know my sis and her man come upstairs ( she was outside when i called). i hear her crying. isay whats wrong? she goes the devil just f'ing called me. and i burst into tears laughing. had to tell her i punked her lol and explain how i got a 666number

Back
Top Bottom