whats the best sounding mp3 player out there?

man i swear my ipod sounds like garbage compared to my old *#% jordan brand mp3 player. im looking for a new mp3 player with the best sound. whats your guys opinion on the best sounding mp3 player?

man i swear my ipod sounds like garbage compared to my old *#% jordan brand mp3 player. im looking for a new mp3 player with the best sound. whats your guys opinion on the best sounding mp3 player?

I find it's more about headphone quality and quality of the MP3 more than the player itself.

I find it's more about headphone quality and quality of the MP3 more than the player itself.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I think it has more to do with the quality of your headphones, and the quality of the mp3s if you download them.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I think it has more to do with the quality of your headphones, and the quality of the mp3s if you download them.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif
 Yes.

Actually, no. Ipods are known not to have the greatest sound output quality, regardless of the headphones and the compression levels. If youre looking for better sound, I'd go with a Creative or a Rio audio player. The difference is actually noticeable.

Actually, no. Ipods are known not to have the greatest sound output quality, regardless of the headphones and the compression levels. If youre looking for better sound, I'd go with a Creative or a Rio audio player. The difference is actually noticeable.

well you can have great headphones that won't live up to their potential without a good source. for that, you need a music player that can play flac files.

the iriver H120 (20gb) is a great one that does and does not cost very much for what it offers.

41H8RMTZSWL._SS400_.jpg

well you can have great headphones that won't live up to their potential without a good source. for that, you need a music player that can play flac files.

the iriver H120 (20gb) is a great one that does and does not cost very much for what it offers.

41H8RMTZSWL._SS400_.jpg

41H8RMTZSWL._SS400_.jpg

41H8RMTZSWL._SS400_.jpg

thanks for the info guys and no its not about the headphones. as stated before my crappy little jordan mp3 player sounds better than the ipod. the sound is sick with my earphones and so does an old crusty dell dj i had a ton years back.

its either gonna be an ipod classic because of the 160 gb or its gonna be something that sounds awesome...which that is what im looking for. im a bass lovin dude btw

thanks for the info guys and no its not about the headphones. as stated before my crappy little jordan mp3 player sounds better than the ipod. the sound is sick with my earphones and so does an old crusty dell dj i had a ton years back.

its either gonna be an ipod classic because of the 160 gb or its gonna be something that sounds awesome...which that is what im looking for. im a bass lovin dude btw

Back
Top Bottom