whats the best sounding mp3 player out there?

Originally Posted by airforce416

cowon-j3-pmp.jpg

or
cowon-s9-curve-pmp.jpg

as stated before, you need good headphones as well
this

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Are Cowon's Mac friendly? Thinking about getting an S9 but I've heard people having problems with connecting to Snow Leopard.

they should work with mac but you need to put it in MSC mode in settings  and the mac should see it as a regular flash drive

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Are Cowon's Mac friendly? Thinking about getting an S9 but I've heard people having problems with connecting to Snow Leopard.

they should work with mac but you need to put it in MSC mode in settings  and the mac should see it as a regular flash drive

ive been reading on head-fi (was getting a new set of headphones) and it seems lots of people recommend the zunehd

ive been reading on head-fi (was getting a new set of headphones) and it seems lots of people recommend the zunehd

Yo, you don't want to go there.....believe me. Bragging a bit, but It started with me wanting to find a better sounding MP3 player. $2500 later, I've got a whole bunch of in ear and full sized headphones which of course need their even more expensive amping sources and/or sometimes cables that I don't even use. It's a whole process, I don't want to have to go through it again. If you're able to invest the time to properly convert all of your music collection to lossless or at least 320 kbps, it's actually worth it in the end. Listening to music is like an event for me now.

Yo, you don't want to go there.....believe me. Bragging a bit, but It started with me wanting to find a better sounding MP3 player. $2500 later, I've got a whole bunch of in ear and full sized headphones which of course need their even more expensive amping sources and/or sometimes cables that I don't even use. It's a whole process, I don't want to have to go through it again. If you're able to invest the time to properly convert all of your music collection to lossless or at least 320 kbps, it's actually worth it in the end. Listening to music is like an event for me now.

Originally Posted by Theta

Originally Posted by carbine

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I find it's more about headphone quality and quality of the MP3 more than the player itself.
laugh.gif
 Yes.

Completely wrong, ask anyone that knows about audio. You need a mp3 player with good audio output along with good headphones.

Originally Posted by Theta

Originally Posted by carbine

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I find it's more about headphone quality and quality of the MP3 more than the player itself.
laugh.gif
 Yes.

Completely wrong, ask anyone that knows about audio. You need a mp3 player with good audio output along with good headphones.

I'm very happy with the sound quality from my 120 GB Zune brick.

Those Cowen joints look sick, wonder where to find in Canada?

I'm very happy with the sound quality from my 120 GB Zune brick.

Those Cowen joints look sick, wonder where to find in Canada?

Originally Posted by shch

why didn't you just read reviews on which headphones were good for what type of music?
roll.gif

why didn't you just read reviews on which headphones were good for what type of music?
roll.gif

Laughable
laugh.gif

244 v0>flac & 320

Back
Top Bottom