whats the best sounding mp3 player out there?

Originally Posted by carbine

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I find it's more about headphone quality and quality of the MP3 more than the player itself.
laugh.gif
 Yes.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

thanks for the info guys and no its not about the headphones. as stated before my crappy little jordan mp3 player sounds better than the ipod. the sound is sick with my earphones and so does an old crusty dell dj i had a ton years back.

its either gonna be an ipod classic because of the 160 gb or its gonna be something that sounds awesome...which that is what im looking for. im a bass lovin dude btw

how much you trying to spend?

thanks for the info guys and no its not about the headphones. as stated before my crappy little jordan mp3 player sounds better than the ipod. the sound is sick with my earphones and so does an old crusty dell dj i had a ton years back.

its either gonna be an ipod classic because of the 160 gb or its gonna be something that sounds awesome...which that is what im looking for. im a bass lovin dude btw

bESIDES GETTING A NEW PLAYER. 

MP3 SONGS QUALITY IS ALL IN THE BIT RATE , so get a new player and try to pay attention to your quailty of mp3s.   320 bit rate , 156, 128 and lower.  Try to have music mp3 with 320 bitrate and it sound good!

lots of dj that spin with serato know the higher bit rate better quality of sound !!! Hope this helps!!!

bESIDES GETTING A NEW PLAYER. 

MP3 SONGS QUALITY IS ALL IN THE BIT RATE , so get a new player and try to pay attention to your quailty of mp3s.   320 bit rate , 156, 128 and lower.  Try to have music mp3 with 320 bitrate and it sound good!

lots of dj that spin with serato know the higher bit rate better quality of sound !!! Hope this helps!!!

Originally Posted by airforce416

nothing over 350

MP3 SONGS QUALITY IS ALL IN THE BIT RATE , so get a new player and try to pay attention to your quailty of mp3s.   320 bit rate , 156, 128 and lower.  Try to have music mp3 with 320 bitrate and it sound good

yea i know that
laugh.gif

nothing over 350

MP3 SONGS QUALITY IS ALL IN THE BIT RATE , so get a new player and try to pay attention to your quailty of mp3s.   320 bit rate , 156, 128 and lower.  Try to have music mp3 with 320 bitrate and it sound good

yea i know that
laugh.gif

nothing over 350

yea i know that
laugh.gif
well you can get a 32GB Cowon J3 for $300- here which has a microsd slot for more storage
Or the Cowon S9 32GB for $247, no microsd- here

nothing over 350

yea i know that
laugh.gif
well you can get a 32GB Cowon J3 for $300- here which has a microsd slot for more storage
Or the Cowon S9 32GB for $247, no microsd- here

I'm ready to jump the apple ship too in favor of a better sounding unit. As long as it integrates well with my player on the pc, I'm cool

I'm ready to jump the apple ship too in favor of a better sounding unit. As long as it integrates well with my player on the pc, I'm cool

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

budget/capacity?

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

budget/capacity?

Are Cowon's Mac friendly? Thinking about getting an S9 but I've heard people having problems with connecting to Snow Leopard.

Are Cowon's Mac friendly? Thinking about getting an S9 but I've heard people having problems with connecting to Snow Leopard.

It's not just about the quality of the audio file. The parts used in the mp3 player will have an affect on quality of the sound being output through an analog line. Cowon's are known for their build quality and thus the sound and visuals that go along.

iPods have been known to use cheap headphone jacks and underpowered amplifiers that will affect the overall sound being replicated. Finding the best quality sound is a mix between good source files, proper hardware, and good headphones/speakers. Skimping on any one of these will lead to a lesser experience.

It's not just about the quality of the audio file. The parts used in the mp3 player will have an affect on quality of the sound being output through an analog line. Cowon's are known for their build quality and thus the sound and visuals that go along.

iPods have been known to use cheap headphone jacks and underpowered amplifiers that will affect the overall sound being replicated. Finding the best quality sound is a mix between good source files, proper hardware, and good headphones/speakers. Skimping on any one of these will lead to a lesser experience.

Back
Top Bottom