Whats the best way to say you got fired?

The best thing I've heard of was "Involuntary Separated" but unfortunately you still have to explain it. Is there any other ways to say it without making it sound bad, lol?

The best thing I've heard of was "Involuntary Separated" but unfortunately you still have to explain it. Is there any other ways to say it without making it sound bad, lol?

Keep it real. Is this with a person's significant other? But hopefully its not from goofing off. If it's for legit reasons the person being told should be understanding.

Keep it real. Is this with a person's significant other? But hopefully its not from goofing off. If it's for legit reasons the person being told should be understanding.

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

No.. I used to work for a customer service company but I got termed because of the tone of my voice. I didnt sound concerned enough when speaking to the customers. Started off with the warnings but eventually was let go. Im trying to apply at a electronic retail store but I'm wondering if that'll get in the way..

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

No.. I used to work for a customer service company but I got termed because of the tone of my voice. I didnt sound concerned enough when speaking to the customers. Started off with the warnings but eventually was let go. Im trying to apply at a electronic retail store but I'm wondering if that'll get in the way..

a31jlk.jpg

a5ddti.jpg

2ro44xt.jpg

i5dnwo.png

I say that my availability due to school was incompatible with their scheduling requirements.

I say that my availability due to school was incompatible with their scheduling requirements.

Back
Top Bottom