What's the biggest L you've ever taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man ya'll classier then me....

I would've poured the popcorn on those **** and walked out chucking the deuce....

wavez... thats a grade a garden tool move on your part.  if he really was your boy, you would have put him on.. when he eats u should be happy.  thats what real bros live by.

unless ur a fake friend kind of guy.  

LOL at that Cameron pic,

But nah this is was like years ago in high school and I'm not gonna lie I really liked this girl and wasn't trying to just smash. If it was just a bust down I wouldn't have been so salty lol. I would have gal'ed her In a heartbeat back then. I'm sure he wouldn't have made a move anyways, but I agree it was pretty lame to not tell lol

Last edited:
so then she starts flexing on me for no reason like "OH this guy is talking to me, OMG that's bae, etc," "look at my phone this is so funny!" And it's some ***** tweeting her or something I'm just like
indifferent.gif
I ordered my food and couldn't even eat that ****. was just sitting there in my head like
mean.gif
why am I here. Then she takes my phone
laugh.gif
and I'm like Bruh...wtf like I was just trying to play it cool and not entertain her foolishness, basically the whole night she's just flexing like "Ohh I got all the hos" it was soooo obvious my homie was like Bruh..why she throwing shade? I'm sitting there like I have no idea lol. It was funny cuz literally two nights before she was all on my d tryna hold my hand and ****.
I can't stand girls like this
mean.gif
.  You're better than me for staying calm, I would've walked out and taken the L.

Been gone from this thread for a while... Lmfao at Ash dreads and the responses

Took a small L today when I woke up to a flat tire with seized on lug nuts.

Took a W when I found out discount tires does free patches. Just dropped the whole wheel off and I'll get it tomorrow. Rolling my spare now. :hat :lol

Damn homie, thats rough but its like that sometimes. Those girls are crud tho...smh

I took an L. I booked this bad chick and we would txt. After about a week her replies started to become one worded replies. So i decide to call her one day, chick didn't even remember my name. Once she remembered me she was like oh let me call you back. We never spoke/txt again.

Come to find out she only gave me her number that night to make some kat jealous.

She was bad too... Skinny and tall with a phatty. [emoji]128532[/emoji] hurts man. :lol

Bruh I had that same thing happen 2 weeks ago. Shorty was BAAAADDDDDD. Tall, gorgeous face, had the boobs, decent ***. Spit some impeccable game, booked her. Was texting, had good convo, made plans for a date. Then I text just to get some confirmation and ...... nothing. Called her, no response, text her nothing. Shorty went ghost. Had your boy all kinds of disappointed. Of looks alone I thought about giving shorty a ring and putting a baby in there. Your boy was in love at first sight, never happened before but that curve was deep. Felt like when I was a kid and my dad would say he was coming to pick me up and wouldn't show up :(

Newest L is my new job. It's 9:05.. I started at 9... Pray for me fam

A lot of your posts are about getting burned by a girl.

I'll switch it up, My gf back in highschool shared rooms with her sister so you know how it goes if you have ever smashed someone that has. Roomate, you mind your own business. Well one night we were trying to get it in real quick, so I turn her around (mind you I'm on 16 at the time so i wasn't allowed to spend the night) and before trying to get that thang as wet as Possible i force it in. Big mistake, i felt a pain like someone took a bowl of lava and tossed it on my male parts. I wanted to yell but I didn't want to wake up her sister and her dad who was sleeping in the living room. I just slowly pulled out and she was asking what happened cause she knew something was up. I had a tear rolling down the side of my face and I just said that my allergies were acting up and she wondered why we stopped i said I think her sister is awake. Anyways, the next day the scabs started to form around my tip and it looked like the snake skin shed on the kobe 8s. We didn't go to the same school so avoiding her was easy. Eventually the snakeskin started to shed itself but it left me traumatized to say the least.

:x

I have HELLA more stories that don't involve hos, so I'll be back later with a couple.

Last edited:
Havent taken that many Ls but here are a few,

Got pantsed in 6th grade by an 8th grade chick that was obsessed with me. on the city bus

6th grade my asian homie made a cd for me, gave him 2 sandwhich bags filled with coins to pay off the 2 dollars. Chicks were :eek :rollin :{ :{

somehow someway when i skateboard i hit a monstrous crack in front of chicks. im used to it now

first girl had allergies and always left toilet paper on my bed, unused of course but one time i took them and put them in my hoody, walked to the cafeteria and it was dangling from my pouch. this was college

texting the main chick accidentally what you meant to send to the jumpoff. miss my jailbreak to cancel text messages. :{

oh yea broke my wrist during freshman year basketball try-outs :{, shouldve stuck with soccer.

Last edited:

I'll switch it up, My gf back in highschool shared rooms with her sister so you know how it goes if you have ever smashed someone that has. Roomate, you mind your own business. Well one night we were trying to get it in real quick, so I turn her around (mind you I'm on 16 at the time so i wasn't allowed to spend the night) and before trying to get that thang as wet as Possible i force it in. Big mistake, i felt a pain like someone took a bowl of lava and tossed it on my male parts. I wanted to yell but I didn't want to wake up her sister and her dad who was sleeping in the living room. I just slowly pulled out and she was asking what happened cause she knew something was up. I had a tear rolling down the side of my face and I just said that my allergies were acting up and she wondered why we stopped i said I think her sister is awake. Anyways, the next day the scabs started to form around my tip and it looked like the snake skin shed on the kobe 8s. We didn't go to the same school so avoiding her was easy. Eventually the snakeskin started to shed itself but it left me traumatized to say the least.

:x :x :x

When in doubt....

Spit on the kitty....

Last edited by a moderator:

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ive definitely went in dry before prematurely, that pain is awful but scabs...snakeskin :x

lube fool 
laugh.gif

Too many female stories in this thread now
nerd.gif

Damn homie I could only imagine the anger and knowing that there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

The pure definition of "taking the L"

What I like about this thread is that somehow new stories get posted every day. It's great
tongue.gif

I have an L:

For this media class I'm taking, we're supposed to do a video project. Earlier in the summer semester we had to tell the teacher exactly what we were going to do for the project so that we could get the green light. After we submitted ideas we couldn't change it or we would fail the assignment. The assignment is 40% of the final grade so failing the assignment is failing the course.

I had a pretty good idea going; it was going to be this funny little story about this guy and a girl who get together and break up. So I submitted that idea to the professor and got the go-ahead.

I'm thinking that I'll just talk to one of my female friends and we'll get this little "skit" banged out in no time. A+for me.

I spoke to like FOUR different females that I'm close to. All four of them said the same ****.

"I'll be glad to help as long as I'm not on camera lol"

Like are you serious? Ya'll be on Instagram every waking second but don't want to be a part of a video for a class project?

I don't have any sisters that live in the area, and I wasn't going to do this with my mom.

So I put on a wig and threw on some of my mom's clothing, made some fancy edits with myself in my normal clothes, and that's the video I'm going to submit to my professor tomorrow.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I better get an A for this ****.  I know how Dave Chappelle felt when those folks were trying to force him to put the dress on. Like you're selling your soul on some illuminati ****. I sold my soul for a passing grade
I worked really hard on this project. And I got a 77 on it
mean.gif

All of my friends thought it was funny but I guess funny doesn't get you far in life
mean.gif

And the professor called me a "drag queen"
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom