Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I only got three likes on tinder, two are bbw and not what I'm looking for. The other aight but they not showing on my stack. Think my profile just sucks even though I have zero selfies

man for some reason hinge keeps hooking me up with people in other states and i dont even have my joint set up that way

Go to your profile > preferences > maximum distance. If your distance is set low maybe shorties have their's set high & that's how they find you.

I don't mind it but of course its better to match with shorties in your state. I actually do better with woman who live further away for some odd reason. I'm in Jersey & da shorti who came through to see me was in CT.

Remember prime tinder years when these women knew damn well what the app was for !! I was eating way too good . Now the app only work well for me when I’m out of the country .

I’ve used OKcupid on and off with some success but I’m picky with these girls. Recently disabled the account and had about 300+ likes or matches.

Lots of the women I’ve been hollering at have kids and are looking to smash but I read the answers to their questions...some want to have more kids AND will not abort unwanted pregnancies (scary ****). I’m not looking to be a father despite not having kids at this current age. Worse still is them wanting long term relationships with me when I know they still smash random dudes on the low. I’m just trying to pump and dump, they should be grateful I’m even entertaining them :lol: I do much better in person and even though I’m about to turn 39 I still get “crush eyes” from 18-25 year olds shopping at Urban Outfitters. Decided to chill with the online dating and work on myself.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO Stay off those sites my bro, they're detrimental to your overall confidence. Better to have a dry spell than deal with the types you're mentioning. They see someone half decent and start putting up barriers/walls while they got some side wasteman taking care of business.

Yeah exactly I did not go on this app to find people to follow on Instagram. Tinder improved by not directly linking the ig anymore you only see pictures. You'd have to manually type in their username to find them on Instagram

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO Stay off those sites my bro, they're detrimental to your overall confidence. Better to have a dry spell than deal with the types you're mentioning. They see someone half decent and start putting up barriers/walls while they got some side wasteman taking care of business.

Oh most definitely not my main thing, just use it to get some on the side. I don’t let them think I have to chase them. I chit chat and see if they’re down to smash, if they say no I move on to the next one. Not about to wine and dine them when I’d rather spend on myself.

Hinge is fire. Tinder would be too if I was young. Only girls between 19-22 show up on there. Bumble is dope too. League is absolute 100% trash. Not many attractive women in my area, I only get a few profiles to look at a day, and I get a bunch of spam notifications.

Chatting this one chick up ask if she got ig or snap so we can continue chatting there she goes nah I got kik. What 25 yr old female dont got social media she prolly a scam

Chatting this one chick up ask if she got ig or snap so we can continue chatting there she goes nah I got kik. What 25 yr old female dont got social media she prolly a scam

Definitely a fake profile , most likely a man .

Just downloaded hinge

Bouta see what it doooo baaaaybeeeee

I envy you man , I met some
Fine East African joints while
Traveling in Colombia that were from Toronto .. I know Hinge is full of them . I was supposed
To be in caribana this year but everybody flaked last minute .

The only thing with this is, what will she do when she finds out the guy isn't that funny or interesting. This is basically good for hookups only.

Definitely a fake profile , most likely a man .

I envy you man , I met some
Fine East African joints while
Traveling in Colombia that were from Toronto .. I know Hinge is full of them . I was supposed
To be in caribana this year but everybody flaked last minute .

East African women :pimp: Somali in particular. Was dealing with a Somali chick recently, one of the most beautiful women I've met.

Bana's ehhh to me, experienced it so many times it's whatever to me now. Definitely love the American women that come up though.

Did you pay though?

Bass got my earphones BOOMING :lol: :nthat:

:lol: nah man

"A ***** can't get a dolla outta me"

Back
Top Bottom