What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

I feel like a Saint 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Wade187

Some of you dudes sound like straight dirt bags. I don't think I've done anything as grimy as the stuff in here for the most part since I was a kid. But the one thing that comes to mind is when I was about 12 my sister was having a birthday party/cookout and they had like the blow up castle you can jump in and %@*+. So I'm jumping around in there and my moms friends son who was slow slobbered on me or something like that. So I grab a couple my boys and am like watch this. Pee in a cup and threw some ice cubes in it, then gave it to dude and told him it was pineapple soda. Son drank the whole thing and proceeded to laugh my @$+ off with my boys. %@*+ was wrong as hell, but I was a kid. Did a lot of stuff like that until I knew better

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son that's foul!
12 years old playing football in the street with a vortex with a couple my friends. One of our neighbors had their grandson or nephew or something come in town and he was mentally handicapped. He wasn't just slow, I mean uncontrollable drool, lay down in the middle of the street and point at clouds that weren't there, had a 60's bowlcut handicap. So me and my friends are playing and he's running up and down the street alongside our game(not playing). Before we start the next play I tell everyone he keeps getting in the way and it was only a matter of time before he gets pegged, his uncle even told his !#! to get out the street. So they hike the ball and he starts running down the street along one of my friends like he's playing. He only gets about 20 feet away when i throw the ball and it beans the kid right in the back of the head. He automatically slumped mid run and took him a minute to get up. He learned to stay his !#! out the street.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm done!

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Wade187

Some of you dudes sound like straight dirt bags. I don't think I've done anything as grimy as the stuff in here for the most part since I was a kid. But the one thing that comes to mind is when I was about 12 my sister was having a birthday party/cookout and they had like the blow up castle you can jump in and %@*+. So I'm jumping around in there and my moms friends son who was slow slobbered on me or something like that. So I grab a couple my boys and am like watch this. Pee in a cup and threw some ice cubes in it, then gave it to dude and told him it was pineapple soda. Son drank the whole thing and proceeded to laugh my @$+ off with my boys. %@*+ was wrong as hell, but I was a kid. Did a lot of stuff like that until I knew better

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son that's foul!
12 years old playing football in the street with a vortex with a couple my friends. One of our neighbors had their grandson or nephew or something come in town and he was mentally handicapped. He wasn't just slow, I mean uncontrollable drool, lay down in the middle of the street and point at clouds that weren't there, had a 60's bowlcut handicap. So me and my friends are playing and he's running up and down the street alongside our game(not playing). Before we start the next play I tell everyone he keeps getting in the way and it was only a matter of time before he gets pegged, his uncle even told his !#! to get out the street. So they hike the ball and he starts running down the street along one of my friends like he's playing. He only gets about 20 feet away when i throw the ball and it beans the kid right in the back of the head. He automatically slumped mid run and took him a minute to get up. He learned to stay his !#! out the street.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm done!

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Done some pretty grimey things that I wouldn't even feel comfortable saying anonymously on the interwebz, but I'll say this one because its the cool kinda grimey and it involves sexorz

Shorty I was smashin for about six months decides to stop by my church (which is pastored by my FATHER
30t6p3b.gif
). I'm a little surprised and slightly turned on because it had been months since I'd seen her and longer than that since I'd smashed. One problem though; she had brought her 6 year old nephew. I played the drums for the choir, so from the front of the church I kept sending signals for her to go downstairs so we could "talk". Shortly after that I go downstairs and sure enough, she comes strolling down the stairs right after me....with her nephew in tow (not sure why I even expected otherwise, not like she coulda left him alone) Anyways, the basement of the church is more like a banquet hall than anything else, easily and often accessed by the hundreds of members of the church. So we begin to talk, and eventually we get to the possibility of me smashing there and then. She basically made me promise to attend a HS basketball game with her after service for letting me smash
grin.gif
, so I obliged. So I called up my boy who was playing the organ and asked him to come downstairs and watch lil mans while I smashed (terrible move in hindsight) So I'm beatin shorty from behind in one of those cupboard/closet things found in big kitchens, door halfway open (per her request so we could "easily escape if someone saw us"....
indifferent.gif
) I got my head to the sky, goin hard for no reason at all when I notice something in my peripherals. Sure enough, lil dude is intensely watching me slam his aunt, for God knows how long. Confused as to how to handle the situation, I just closed the door all the way and kept going. Afterwards, we finished and I never told her about her nephew seeing us. Nor did I attend the basketball game.

And not a single f*** was given that day.

21japsn.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this thread is OVER!

Done some pretty grimey things that I wouldn't even feel comfortable saying anonymously on the interwebz, but I'll say this one because its the cool kinda grimey and it involves sexorz

Shorty I was smashin for about six months decides to stop by my church (which is pastored by my FATHER
30t6p3b.gif
). I'm a little surprised and slightly turned on because it had been months since I'd seen her and longer than that since I'd smashed. One problem though; she had brought her 6 year old nephew. I played the drums for the choir, so from the front of the church I kept sending signals for her to go downstairs so we could "talk". Shortly after that I go downstairs and sure enough, she comes strolling down the stairs right after me....with her nephew in tow (not sure why I even expected otherwise, not like she coulda left him alone) Anyways, the basement of the church is more like a banquet hall than anything else, easily and often accessed by the hundreds of members of the church. So we begin to talk, and eventually we get to the possibility of me smashing there and then. She basically made me promise to attend a HS basketball game with her after service for letting me smash
grin.gif
, so I obliged. So I called up my boy who was playing the organ and asked him to come downstairs and watch lil mans while I smashed (terrible move in hindsight) So I'm beatin shorty from behind in one of those cupboard/closet things found in big kitchens, door halfway open (per her request so we could "easily escape if someone saw us"....
indifferent.gif
) I got my head to the sky, goin hard for no reason at all when I notice something in my peripherals. Sure enough, lil dude is intensely watching me slam his aunt, for God knows how long. Confused as to how to handle the situation, I just closed the door all the way and kept going. Afterwards, we finished and I never told her about her nephew seeing us. Nor did I attend the basketball game.

21japsn.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this thread is OVER!

I can't breathe.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't breathe.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cannot believe yall would share this stuff lmao
but it shows how close this nt fam is
ill have to pass tho
smile.gif

cannot believe yall would share this stuff lmao
but it shows how close this nt fam is
ill have to pass tho
smile.gif

I hate one of my little sister's friends. Lil girl always talkin trash.

So when she knocked over my trash bin next to my computer. I made her pick up all the tissue's with "snot" in them.

So when she knocked over my trash bin next to my computer. I made her pick up all the tissue's with "snot" in them.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

21japsn.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this thread is OVER!

30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

21japsn.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this thread is OVER!

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

oo thats grimy!

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

oo thats grimy!

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

21japsn.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this thread is OVER!
You reminded me of something kind of grimy I did years ago. I used to sleep over my ex's parents house just so I can smash my ex when she went home from college on the weekends. One time she decided to sleep in her younger brother's room on the floor, so I did as well. In the early morning I woke up horny as @@$% so I pulled down her shorts and proceded to smash while her both her brothers WERE IN THE SAME ROOM SLEEPING 5 FEET AWAY. I couldn't finish though since she pulled away after a couple minutes. I just went back to sleep.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

21japsn.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this thread is OVER!
You reminded me of something kind of grimy I did years ago. I used to sleep over my ex's parents house just so I can smash my ex when she went home from college on the weekends. One time she decided to sleep in her younger brother's room on the floor, so I did as well. In the early morning I woke up horny as @@$% so I pulled down her shorts and proceded to smash while her both her brothers WERE IN THE SAME ROOM SLEEPING 5 FEET AWAY. I couldn't finish though since she pulled away after a couple minutes. I just went back to sleep.

This happened a couple of years ago.

I went to a party and met this girl.  Got her number and everything.  Then I found out she had a boyfriend.  This kid used to play pick-up with us every now and then.  The more I talk to her she tells me he never smashed and they just kiss.  SMH.  So within a week I smashed. I seen son around a couple times and was laughing on the inside.  A couple weeks go by and I'm still hitting like every 2-3 days.  She was a wild one too did it all.  She starts catching feelings and I'm kinda ready to drop her.  Anyway she starts asking if WE could work and how she can't stand the boyfriend anymore. 

So one night before I went to the gym I smashed and she drank the kids for the first time.  She had a look of love in her eyes when I bounced too.  So when I go to the gym I see her man.  He starts looking at me funny and walks over.  He says "Yo I seen you been txting my girl"  I was like "Nawww she's been txting me homie".  idk if he thought he was a tough guy but he had a battery in his back.  So he says "chill with all that man she's good"  so I say "are you sure about that?"  By this time some other dudes overheard and a lil circle has formed.  I told him like this "for real man you should be talking to your woman not me so fall back".  Son gets in my face like "Watch ya mouth homie".  All I know is he was too damn close for comfort.  So I straight rocked him.  He fell back on the blechers and I tagged him like 2 more times before people jumped in the middle.  He starts yelling bout how its not over blah blah blah.  So I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone.  I said " Go home to your girl because I hit her too.  I had that (garden tool) screaming my name.  Tell her I said its been real but I'm done".  Crazy scene.  Dude bounced.

So finally dudes start hoopin.  Like 30 mins later dude came back in the gym and he brought the girl.  I'm kinda confused at this point.  She came in the gym like "F you, stop lying on your D. We never did nothing just txt."  I couldn't believe it.  Son was def no about that life cuz he was quiet.  At this point I thought it was over.

A couple of days later she starts txting me telling me she misses me, she's sorry for lying, and dude dumped her anyways.  She asked me to come over and I did. Then we start drinking. This time before we smashed I asked her if we could record it.  She said yeah but then we gotta erase it.  Yeahhh ok.  So I use my phone, make her say some wild stuff too.  It was all on my phone.  The next day she txt me like oh you better have erased that video.  I told her if she didn't get me NBA 2k the next day I was gonna show people.  She starts spazzing and said she wasn't gonna do it.  So I told her I would  make copies on DVD and put them around campus. She got the game for me but its was the PS3 version.  I sent her back to the store to get the 360 version.  And she had to get some beers now because she messed up on the game.  She did it and she thought everything was cool.

So while playing the game me and my friends was laughing about it and drinking the beers.  I was like I should make her a star and put it on DVD anyways.  But I didn't want any legal problems.  So I got some blank DVD's and wrote (her name) - porno.  The next day I put the DVD's everywhere.  Sidewalks, library, cafe, the gym, by her room.  I know some people thought they hit the jackpot.  Later that night she called me 23 times but I didn't answer.  She sent all these txt like "oh you think you funny" blah blah blah blah "I hate you" blah blah blah.   We never spoke again tho.  And her and the lame boyfriend got back together too.
I

This happened a couple of years ago.

I went to a party and met this girl.  Got her number and everything.  Then I found out she had a boyfriend.  This kid used to play pick-up with us every now and then.  The more I talk to her she tells me he never smashed and they just kiss.  SMH.  So within a week I smashed. I seen son around a couple times and was laughing on the inside.  A couple weeks go by and I'm still hitting like every 2-3 days.  She was a wild one too did it all.  She starts catching feelings and I'm kinda ready to drop her.  Anyway she starts asking if WE could work and how she can't stand the boyfriend anymore. 

So one night before I went to the gym I smashed and she drank the kids for the first time.  She had a look of love in her eyes when I bounced too.  So when I go to the gym I see her man.  He starts looking at me funny and walks over.  He says "Yo I seen you been txting my girl"  I was like "Nawww she's been txting me homie".  idk if he thought he was a tough guy but he had a battery in his back.  So he says "chill with all that man she's good"  so I say "are you sure about that?"  By this time some other dudes overheard and a lil circle has formed.  I told him like this "for real man you should be talking to your woman not me so fall back".  Son gets in my face like "Watch ya mouth homie".  All I know is he was too damn close for comfort.  So I straight rocked him.  He fell back on the blechers and I tagged him like 2 more times before people jumped in the middle.  He starts yelling bout how its not over blah blah blah.  So I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone.  I said " Go home to your girl because I hit her too.  I had that (garden tool) screaming my name.  Tell her I said its been real but I'm done".  Crazy scene.  Dude bounced.

So finally dudes start hoopin.  Like 30 mins later dude came back in the gym and he brought the girl.  I'm kinda confused at this point.  She came in the gym like "F you, stop lying on your D. We never did nothing just txt."  I couldn't believe it.  Son was def no about that life cuz he was quiet.  At this point I thought it was over.

A couple of days later she starts txting me telling me she misses me, she's sorry for lying, and dude dumped her anyways.  She asked me to come over and I did. Then we start drinking. This time before we smashed I asked her if we could record it.  She said yeah but then we gotta erase it.  Yeahhh ok.  So I use my phone, make her say some wild stuff too.  It was all on my phone.  The next day she txt me like oh you better have erased that video.  I told her if she didn't get me NBA 2k the next day I was gonna show people.  She starts spazzing and said she wasn't gonna do it.  So I told her I would  make copies on DVD and put them around campus. She got the game for me but its was the PS3 version.  I sent her back to the store to get the 360 version.  And she had to get some beers now because she messed up on the game.  She did it and she thought everything was cool.

So while playing the game me and my friends was laughing about it and drinking the beers.  I was like I should make her a star and put it on DVD anyways.  But I didn't want any legal problems.  So I got some blank DVD's and wrote (her name) - porno.  The next day I put the DVD's everywhere.  Sidewalks, library, cafe, the gym, by her room.  I know some people thought they hit the jackpot.  Later that night she called me 23 times but I didn't answer.  She sent all these txt like "oh you think you funny" blah blah blah blah "I hate you" blah blah blah.   We never spoke again tho.  And her and the lame boyfriend got back together too.
I

Originally Posted by Al Audi

smashed a chick............unexpected visit............kicked her out real quick

smashed another girl soon as she came in the door

i aint even wipe myself down or nothing. i felt grimey as hell but real manly
pimp.gif
same here brother
laugh.gif
but i did them both RAW
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ my life and what it could have became.

Back
Top Bottom