whats the highest lvl of math you went up to in HS

Pre Cal/ Trig was 1 class, a semester of each

Me and my boy alternated buying the teacher a coke everyday and went to the gym.

“Looking back on school: art and crafts
****ed half the staff, beat up half the class
I was like Dr. Dre, though, I have to laugh
***** with a attitude, meet me after math
Had a "half and half"”

Statistics. **** was easy. But conversly, in college was my hardest class. Dude was the worst teacher and made no sense. Passing on his test (70) was like 10/25.

All my tests got handed back like dis

20180629_082443.jpg
tenor.gif

I was good with numbers, then they started throwing letters and lines and ****.. thats when they lost me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:rofl:

I probably could of understood it if my teacher was worth a ****.

Ms Doss.

I remember her cuz she was COLD!

But this ***** had a thing called homework test, where she wouldn't check homework for weeks then pop up talkin about it's time for a homework test, pull out your homework.

I was getting 0s left and right!

Man you want me to do homework, you need to check this **** daily!

I wasnt doin homework for no reason.

Im awful in math like alot of people. Took algebra in high school dont remember if I failed or not. Took business calc in college. Had a decent professor and passed with C-.

College Algebra...never liked or was good at math/science

But catch me cooking up them A’s in history and English tho :pimp:

Was decent at math, but hated it so much and knew whatever I did in life wouldn't require the f**kery that we got stuck doing in high school. Used to get lowkey irritated that I had to sit in a room with 20 other people for an hour a day doing that :smh:

Don't like how certain subjects are required beyond what is actually needed in the real world.

Geometry and algebra 2 I try to do simple exponent practices like everyday

I used to be really good at math. Like all parts of school nothing was hard at all and came easy. To the point I'd be done before everybody else and start ****ing around.

Use to past tests without studying.

Then I just stopped giving a **** and playing around more and more. All of a sudden math specifically became hard as ****. I wasn't retaining a damn thing and still didn't give a ****.

I barely passed math up to junior year. Then I don't know ****ing why or how but I ended up in the advanced math class for college in senior year instead of having a free period. Literally a grade I didn't need to graduate but failing it would lower my GPA.

:lol: :smh:

That's kinda how I ended up too lol. With me though I just stopped trying since I wanted to make friends and not be so ******* depressed

Tbh I regret it though, definitely could've learned more and would've been in a better position today but that's life lessons for you

Good that people with even that much math knowledge can learn number is scripts like Japanese Chinese and arabic and travel and tutor

I hate math but I’m actually decent at it. High School senior year I was taking Stats. Made a B in it I want to say. College was weird cause I struggled in Pre-Calc but I didn’t struggle with Calculus. Derivatives, limits and inflection points just spoke to me.

Back
Top Bottom