What's the last thing you found out that you should've already have known? vol. Late Pass

Originally Posted by Diego

NTers can decipher any Masonic line spit by Hov, but the advertising department over at Kay Jewelers manage to pull the wool NTers eyes?

:dead

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I realized college athletes are given the shoes they wear (I know.)

I JUST TODAY realized what OFWGKTA means. Before i found out i used to try to pronounce it "off-wug-keeta"

: C'mon Son

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I realized college athletes are given the shoes they wear (I know.)

I JUST TODAY realized what OFWGKTA means. Before i found out i used to try to pronounce it "off-wug-keeta"

: C'mon Son

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Ludacris' line in that Kanye song "Whole City Behind Us"

"We steady getting tested but ready to fill your bubble when we put the lead to it" (scantron card
30t6p3b.gif
)

Jay-Z "99 Problems" the b**** he was referring to was the police dog not a woman
30t6p3b.gif
at myself

jay was talking about a police dog, a woman AND punk %$% dudes...."now this was not a $+!+$ in the sense of having a @#@!!, but a @#@!! having no goddamn sense, trynna push me"

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Ludacris' line in that Kanye song "Whole City Behind Us"

"We steady getting tested but ready to fill your bubble when we put the lead to it" (scantron card
30t6p3b.gif
)

Jay-Z "99 Problems" the b**** he was referring to was the police dog not a woman
30t6p3b.gif
at myself

jay was talking about a police dog, a woman AND punk %$% dudes...."now this was not a $+!+$ in the sense of having a @#@!!, but a @#@!! having no goddamn sense, trynna push me"

Originally Posted by jhobson5

When I first head "Black&Yellow", I never realized that every professional team in Pittsburg indeed had "Black&Yellow" as their team's primary colors. Thats the only city/state that has that...Thanks Wiz for making me realize that... 
First you need to realize that Pittsburg ends with an H. Pittsburgh

When I first head "Black&Yellow", I never realized that every professional team in Pittsburg indeed had "Black&Yellow" as their team's primary colors. Thats the only city/state that has that...Thanks Wiz for making me realize that... 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

#facepalm

lol @ not realizing he was shouting out his hometown

"BROWE, NAS JUST BLEW MY MIND, I HAD NO IDEA HE WAS RAPPING FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF A GUN IN 'I GAVE YOU POWER', MIND=BLOWN"

roll.gif

#facepalm

"BROWE, NAS JUST BLEW MY MIND, I HAD NO IDEA HE WAS RAPPING FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF A GUN IN 'I GAVE YOU POWER', MIND=BLOWN"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by leothegod

some of you are slow...
the kay and next song are so obvious. lol. in the next song...RL opens the song up saying "i wonder if she can tell im hard right now..."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by leothegod

some of you are slow...
the kay and next song are so obvious. lol. in the next song...RL opens the song up saying "i wonder if she can tell im hard right now..."
laugh.gif

yesterday I realized what Wayne meant by, "real g's move in silence like lasagna." i just thought he was being stupid.

yesterday I realized what Wayne meant by, "real g's move in silence like lasagna." i just thought he was being stupid.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

this cant be life.
you jokin fam?

like my mom got that when we were driving in my car.
roll.gif

this cant be life.
you jokin fam?

like my mom got that when we were driving in my car.
roll.gif

i swear this is my least favorite line of all time...and people tweet it daily....

sight
slight
light
bright
might
height
knight
tight
sign
align
design
gnome
gnat
campaign
champange
balongna
reign
foreigner
diaphragm
resign
gnaw
assign
reign
paradigm
though
through
rough
tough
thorough
borough
phlegm

smh

i swear this is my least favorite line of all time...and people tweet it daily....

sight
slight
light
bright
might
height
knight
tight
sign
align
design
gnome
gnat
campaign
champange
balongna
reign
foreigner
diaphragm
resign
gnaw
assign
reign
paradigm
though
through
rough
tough
thorough
borough
phlegm

smh

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

#facepalm

Not understanding what you are trying to say?

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

#facepalm

Not understanding what you are trying to say?

relax, DC, im laughing at the kid not realizing black and yellow was a shoutout to pittsburgh...

im sure you have a response generated tho...

so go ahead and post it.

relax, DC, im laughing at the kid not realizing black and yellow was a shoutout to pittsburgh...

im sure you have a response generated tho...

so go ahead and post it.

Back
Top Bottom